Announcement - Stream on 11/06/2016

InsaneHawk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, youto000 said:

NNNNNNNOOOOOO I HAVE A WEDING TO GO TO AND IM GOING TO MISS IT (and it is like 1am when it is on for me but still) NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO :(

Well, you can always watch the replay, you won't be able to ask questions there live but atleast you can still see it. btw, have fun at that wedding ;)

edit: nvm that even, @Ultrakool set up this topic where you can ask any questions you have ^_^ 

Edited by EonBen

18 hours ago, youto000 said:

NNNNNNNOOOOOO I HAVE A WEDING TO GO TO AND IM GOING TO MISS IT (and it is like 1am when it is on for me but still) NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO :(

So sorry that you have to miss the wedding to watch the stream :kappa:

But srsly you don't need to be disappointed. Just watch the stream a few hours later. The devs wouldn't give any advantage to people who are watching the stream first.

but i have not attended a BFReborn stream before and i was really looking forward to it...

oh well i will just watch it 1st thing when i get back. i am so hyped :hype::hype::hype:

have fun guys and

P.S. if u can could you do 1 thing for me,

a Mo vs Ravenheart battle

that would be cool if you could :)

15 hours ago, youto000 said:

P.S. if u can could you do 1 thing for me,

a Mo vs Ravenheart battle

that would be cool if you could :)

If you ask Hawk to spawn them during the FAQ in the livestream, I am sure he will :) 

Unfortunatelly I'm stil at university when the stream's going to start but I hope it'll be long enough so I can see something afterwards at least. Any estimated lenght?

Replay going to be on Youtube, I suppose? Wanna make sure I don't miss a single minute ... damn :hype: ^^'

Edited by Nerevar

56 minutes ago, Nerevar said:

Unfortunatelly I'm stil at university when the stream's going to start but I hope it'll be long enough so I can see something afterwards at least. Any estimated lenght?

Replay going to be on Youtube, I suppose? Wanna make sure I don't miss a single minute ... damn :hype: ^^'

Replay will be on Twitch & Youtube for sure. I don't have any idea about the lenght :x

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:16 AM, InsaneHawk said:

since its in paris time I live in north America eatern time so I would watch it at 9am right?

I live in north America eastern time so I would watch it at 9am right since its in paris time

2 hours ago, marky1926 said:

well no here its 3:53pm in paris its 9:53pm so that countdown link is not for me because when its 3:00pm in paris it will be 9:00am here

The link is counting down, good sir, it is literally counting down the time before the stream starts...

So if it takes 15 hours from now on in Paris, it will ALSO take 15 hours from now on in NA or anywhere in the world.

You seriously think time goes faster in europe? Nah, I don't think so.

21 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

The link is counting down, good sir, it is literally counting down the time before the stream starts...

So if it takes 15 hours from now on in Paris, it will ALSO take 15 hours from now on in NA or anywhere in the world.

You seriously think time goes faster in europe? Nah, I don't think so.

Somethin something time traveling nation?