Announcement - Stream on 11/06/2016

InsaneHawk

Hello Skylords !

I'm here today to tell you that we will be streaming this Saturday at 3 PM CEST
(Check the countdown here : http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160611T15&p0=195&font=cursive&csz=1)

Stream will be there as usual : http://www.twitch.tv/battleforgereborn

So what's going to be in this stream ?

- First of all, we're going to close the trailer contest during the stream, so that means that we have our winner !
You'll discover our OFFICIAL TRAILER at the very early of the stream, so be sure to be there !
- Then we'll move on some news, about the dev as usual, the recruitment, and what's up in general with the project.
- After that we'll do an announcement regarding a possibility for everyone to earn his Closed Beta Test access ! Be sure to be there !
- And finally, we'll finish this stream with a FAQ with you, as usual, you'll be able to ask your questions and we'll answer them.

So be sure to be present this Saturday at 3 PM CEST, hope you will like what we've prepared so far for this stream !

Thank you skylords as usual ! And I'll see you, in the stream !

Sincerly,
InsaneHawk.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, sylvix95 said:

An important question, since i cannot watch the stream this saturday, is this stream will be the only way to earn an access to the Closed Beta Test ?

You'll get informations on how you'll be able to win your access ! We'll make a topic after the stream that will recap what we said. You'll also be able to watch the stream in replay. :)