Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×

Games Games Games! Art, trailers, montages & gameplay!

This threads purpose is to link (art)images, trailers, montages and gameplay videos or anything else regarding your favourite video game(s) and/or games your are currently hyped for.

I know there are already a few threads regarding games, but they are not exactly showing off something and are merely discussion only.
Info: If you upload an art image of someone else, make sure to provide a link to its source!

695527.thumb.jpg.56cc4cea9d640736efd3ca9

Image source: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=695527

This Dark Souls 3 montage catched my attention lately. Great gameplay and nice music:

Edited by Trihl

Soul Worker Online

I hope any kind of alpha or beta will arrive soon in europe. Been waiting quite some time for this game already...

On 19/05/2016 at 3:40 PM, Trihl said:

Soul Worker Online

I hope any kind of alpha or beta will arrive soon in europe. Been waiting quite some time for this game already...

Pleasant art style. Quite similar to Star Ocean 5.

I personally never played the Star Ocean series.
SO5 looks sweat; too bad I don't got a PS4 and a PC release won't happen according to my research.
I might grab the previous versions for now and give them a try, since my old PS2 & PS3 consoles are lying around somewhere hehe.

Gunslinger Stratos Reloaded
Another interesting looking game, which also has to be released in the west yet...

Edited by Trihl

Resident Evil 7 has been announced!

Hmmm.. I as a fan of the series am quite skeptical regarding that the game will be played entirely in first-person. That's totally untypical for the series.
Can't wait to get my hands on it. I hope it will be good since Resident Evil 6 was a huge dissappointment to me. >.>

It's mo***rf***ing Resident Evil! I'm hYPeD! : 'O

Edited by Trihl

My current top favorite. I'll most likely buy it next month:

This one is also an interesting one on steam with a total of 98% positive reviews:

And another one... too bad it seems like this game(apart from the trailer) won't have voice acting:

Edited by Trihl