Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Lord NullPointer

Booster Simulator

Recommended Posts

Guys you don't seem to realise: if boosters are rarely bought, the price of cards goes up. this continues up to a point where boosters are worth it again. The only thing i could really complain about boosters is that they are a bit too random for my taste. but regardless, the prices will play out just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, veryhasted said:

250 BFP

 

2 hours ago, TREX said:

How much is each pack again?

Well, there's no final price set for the boosters just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LagOps said:

Guys you don't seem to realise: if boosters are rarely bought, the price of cards goes up. this continues up to a point where boosters are worth it again. The only thing i could really complain about boosters is that they are a bit too random for my taste. but regardless, the prices will play out just fine.

Thats why I think they should introduce specifick packs. (like nature/fire/frost/shadow packs). But that has been discussed a lot already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, japoo said:

Third booster pack I opened:

 

I already used all my RNG before the game even started :(

 

lol you got visited by the gr8 satna, repost in 0.456468 secnds or B cursd 4eva 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, anonyme0273 said:

lol you got visited by the gr8 satna, repost in 0.456468 secnds or B cursd 4eva 

Am i in time?! dangit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

 

Well, there's no final price set for the boosters just yet.

Oh, yeah that's right. Subject to change. My fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a card that did not display right. It gave that strange symbol like in one of the first screenshots in this thread.

I know you won't fix it right now, but I just wanted to let you know that when I right clicked it and selected to copy the link code or something, it said this:

http://allcards.bfreborn.com/cards/Protectors-Seal-(Twilight).jpg

So now you know that this card (protectors seal twilight) is not showing, and the other protectors seal probably has the same problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

I got a card that did not display right. It gave that strange symbol like in one of the first screenshots in this thread.

I know you won't fix it right now, but I just wanted to let you know that when I right clicked it and selected to copy the link code or something, it said this:

http://allcards.bfreborn.com/cards/Protectors-Seal-(Twilight).jpg

So now you know that this card (protectors seal twilight) is not showing, and the other protectors seal probably has the same problem.

Already aware of some cards not formatting correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I opened about 10 boosters and had two broken images. If these would be promos I'd be insanely lucky haha.

Btw: Why are there sometimes two rare cards per pack or 1 UR + 1 R? Is this a bug or intended. If I recall corectly, there was originally just 1 rare card per pack.

Edited by Trihl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Trihl said:

I opened about 10 boosters and had two broken images. If these would be promos I'd be insanely lucky haha.

Btw: Why are there sometimes two rare cards per pack or 1 UR + 1 R? Is this a bug or intended. If I recall corectly, there was originally just 1 rare card per pack.

This uses the ratios WE use for the boosters in the game. We changed the composition of boosters to be more random, where the

First card has 20% chance of being UR otherwise R (And 0.5% of being promo, not implemented on simulator yet)
Second card has 20% chance of being R otherwise U
Third card has 25% chance of being U otherwise C
Fourth card is U.

And yes, promos are currently given as their normal rarity, so Santa for example = common.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also got not funny bug, cause idk which UR i got :P

There is how it look:

572f410680711_Boostersimulator.thumb.png

 

#Edit:

Protectors Seal is one of bugged image card.

#Edit2:

The second one is Easter Egg.

And the Amii Monument

#Edit3:

Also Grinder's image is broken.

#Edit4:

Lord Cyrian

Jorne

Curse Orb

Curse Well

So list (probably not completed) of cards with bugged image:

Protectors Seal, Easter Egg, Amii Monument, Grinder, Lord Cyrian, Jorne, Curse Orb, Curse Well

Please fix that.

Edited by Dallarian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dallarian said:

I also got not funny bug, cause idk which UR i got :P

There is how it look:

572f410680711_Boostersimulator.thumb.png

 

#Edit:

Protectors Seal is one of bugged image card.

#Edit2:

The second one is Easter Egg.

And the Amii Monument

#Edit3:

Also Grinder's image is broken.

#Edit4:

Lord Cyrian

Jorne

Curse Orb

Curse Well

So list (probably not completed) of cards with bugged image:

Protectors Seal, Easter Egg, Amii Monument, Grinder, Lord Cyrian, Jorne, Curse Orb, Curse Well

Please fix that.

As I stated many times, I'm aware of cards that bug out. It has to do with image url formatting. I'll fix it when I have time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i found a glitch

all of the cards are common except for the oracle mask (i dont mind about the missing picture it is just an Easter egg which is also a common and we already know that that happens) ind i was just wondering why this is happening because i got twilight hag in that same spot for the uncommon or rare card even though it is a common. is it just corrupted coding or is it my computer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, youto000 said:

i found a glitch

 

all of the cards are common except for the oracle mask (i dont mind about the missing picture it is just an Easter egg which is also a common and we already know that that happens) ind i was just wondering why this is happening because i got twilight hag in that same spot for the uncommon or rare card even though it is a common. is it just corrupted coding or is it my computer?

The coding behind it aint complex..its all javascript. Maybe the database is incorrect.. Anyway, The app works fine overall, it sometimes messes up for some reason. Promos have issues, and some cards with certain affinities can generate issues.

I may fix it in the future..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lord NullPointer said:

The coding behind it aint complex..its all javascript. Maybe the database is incorrect.. Anyway, The app works fine overall, it sometimes messes up for some reason. Promos have issues, and some cards with certain affinities can generate issues.

I may fix it in the future..

it is a problem with the data base i looked at a few cards like twilight hag and girl power are common but are under the uncommon filter so it is a problem with the data base not your program

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lord NullPointer

Gotta fix this for you.. such a function was already programmed in the allcards script..

So you just need to replace all this

data[i].Image = "http://allcards.bfreborn.com/cards/" + data[i].Name.split(" ").join("-").split("'").join("");
				
if(data[i].Name.indexOf("(promo)") != -1)
{
	var imgName = "http://allcards.bfreborn.com/cards/" + data[i].Name.split(" ").join("-").split("'").join("");
	imgName = imgName.replace("-(promo)","");
	data[i].Image = imgName;
}
else if(data[i].Affinity == "(Twilight)")
	data[i].Image += "-twilight";
else if(data[i].Affinity == "(Lost Soul)")
	data[i].Image += "-lost-soul";
else if(data[i].Affinity == "(promo)")
	data[i].Image += "-promo";
else if(data[i].Affinity != "none" && data[i].Affinity != "null")
	data[i].Image += "_" + data[i].Affinity;
data[i].Image += ".jpg";

with this

data[i].Image = "http://allcards.bfreborn.com/cards/" + (data[i].Name + (data[i].Affinity && data[i].Affinity != 'none' ? '_' + data[i].Affinity : '')).replace(/ /g,'-').replace(/'|\(|\)/g,'') + ".jpg";

:D

And.. no Promos? :'(

-bergerb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.