Booster Simulator

Guys you don't seem to realise: if boosters are rarely bought, the price of cards goes up. this continues up to a point where boosters are worth it again. The only thing i could really complain about boosters is that they are a bit too random for my taste. but regardless, the prices will play out just fine.

5 hours ago, LagOps said:

Guys you don't seem to realise: if boosters are rarely bought, the price of cards goes up. this continues up to a point where boosters are worth it again. The only thing i could really complain about boosters is that they are a bit too random for my taste. but regardless, the prices will play out just fine.

Thats why I think they should introduce specifick packs. (like nature/fire/frost/shadow packs). But that has been discussed a lot already.

I got a card that did not display right. It gave that strange symbol like in one of the first screenshots in this thread.

I know you won't fix it right now, but I just wanted to let you know that when I right clicked it and selected to copy the link code or something, it said this:

http://allcards.bfreborn.com/cards/Protectors-Seal-(Twilight).jpg

So now you know that this card (protectors seal twilight) is not showing, and the other protectors seal probably has the same problem.

5 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

I got a card that did not display right. It gave that strange symbol like in one of the first screenshots in this thread.

I know you won't fix it right now, but I just wanted to let you know that when I right clicked it and selected to copy the link code or something, it said this:

http://allcards.bfreborn.com/cards/Protectors-Seal-(Twilight).jpg

So now you know that this card (protectors seal twilight) is not showing, and the other protectors seal probably has the same problem.

Already aware of some cards not formatting correctly.

I opened about 10 boosters and had two broken images. If these would be promos I'd be insanely lucky haha.

Btw: Why are there sometimes two rare cards per pack or 1 UR + 1 R? Is this a bug or intended. If I recall corectly, there was originally just 1 rare card per pack.

Edited by Trihl

47 minutes ago, Trihl said:

I opened about 10 boosters and had two broken images. If these would be promos I'd be insanely lucky haha.

Btw: Why are there sometimes two rare cards per pack or 1 UR + 1 R? Is this a bug or intended. If I recall corectly, there was originally just 1 rare card per pack.

This uses the ratios WE use for the boosters in the game. We changed the composition of boosters to be more random, where the

First card has 20% chance of being UR otherwise R (And 0.5% of being promo, not implemented on simulator yet)
Second card has 20% chance of being R otherwise U
Third card has 25% chance of being U otherwise C
Fourth card is U.

And yes, promos are currently given as their normal rarity, so Santa for example = common.

I also got not funny bug, cause idk which UR i got :P

There is how it look:

572f410680711_Boostersimulator.thumb.png

#Edit:

Protectors Seal is one of bugged image card.

#Edit2:

The second one is Easter Egg.

And the Amii Monument

#Edit3:

Also Grinder's image is broken.

#Edit4:

Lord Cyrian

Jorne

Curse Orb

Curse Well

So list (probably not completed) of cards with bugged image:

Protectors Seal, Easter Egg, Amii Monument, Grinder, Lord Cyrian, Jorne, Curse Orb, Curse Well

Please fix that.

Edited by Dallarian

1 hour ago, Dallarian said:

I also got not funny bug, cause idk which UR i got :P

There is how it look:

572f410680711_Boostersimulator.thumb.png

#Edit:

Protectors Seal is one of bugged image card.

#Edit2:

The second one is Easter Egg.

And the Amii Monument

#Edit3:

Also Grinder's image is broken.

#Edit4:

Lord Cyrian

Jorne

Curse Orb

Curse Well

So list (probably not completed) of cards with bugged image:

Protectors Seal, Easter Egg, Amii Monument, Grinder, Lord Cyrian, Jorne, Curse Orb, Curse Well

Please fix that.

As I stated many times, I'm aware of cards that bug out. It has to do with image url formatting. I'll fix it when I have time.

• 2 weeks later...

i found a glitch

all of the cards are common except for the oracle mask (i dont mind about the missing picture it is just an Easter egg which is also a common and we already know that that happens) ind i was just wondering why this is happening because i got twilight hag in that same spot for the uncommon or rare card even though it is a common. is it just corrupted coding or is it my computer?

7 hours ago, youto000 said:

i found a glitch

all of the cards are common except for the oracle mask (i dont mind about the missing picture it is just an Easter egg which is also a common and we already know that that happens) ind i was just wondering why this is happening because i got twilight hag in that same spot for the uncommon or rare card even though it is a common. is it just corrupted coding or is it my computer?

The coding behind it aint complex..its all javascript. Maybe the database is incorrect.. Anyway, The app works fine overall, it sometimes messes up for some reason. Promos have issues, and some cards with certain affinities can generate issues.

I may fix it in the future..

13 hours ago, Lord NullPointer said:

The coding behind it aint complex..its all javascript. Maybe the database is incorrect.. Anyway, The app works fine overall, it sometimes messes up for some reason. Promos have issues, and some cards with certain affinities can generate issues.

I may fix it in the future..

it is a problem with the data base i looked at a few cards like twilight hag and girl power are common but are under the uncommon filter so it is a problem with the data base not your program

• 1 month later...

@Lord NullPointer

Gotta fix this for you.. such a function was already programmed in the allcards script..

So you just need to replace all this

data[i].Image = "http://allcards.bfreborn.com/cards/" + data[i].Name.split(" ").join("-").split("'").join("");

if(data[i].Name.indexOf("(promo)") != -1)
{
	var imgName = "http://allcards.bfreborn.com/cards/" + data[i].Name.split(" ").join("-").split("'").join("");
	imgName = imgName.replace("-(promo)","");
	data[i].Image = imgName;
}
else if(data[i].Affinity == "(Twilight)")
	data[i].Image += "-twilight";
else if(data[i].Affinity == "(Lost Soul)")
	data[i].Image += "-lost-soul";
else if(data[i].Affinity == "(promo)")
	data[i].Image += "-promo";
else if(data[i].Affinity != "none" && data[i].Affinity != "null")
	data[i].Image += "_" + data[i].Affinity;
data[i].Image += ".jpg";

with this

data[i].Image = "http://allcards.bfreborn.com/cards/" + (data[i].Name + (data[i].Affinity && data[i].Affinity != 'none' ? '_' + data[i].Affinity : '')).replace(/ /g,'-').replace(/'|\(|\)/g,'') + ".jpg";

:D

And.. no Promos? :'(

-bergerb