Booster Simulator

Updated info From Ultrakool:New booster simulator from our NEW official cardbase made by @gnomgrol https://allcards.skylords.eu/booster.html

Outdated info:

Hey people,

To keep up the hype, I put something together quick for your amusement.
Fun previously only enjoyed by alpha testers, I bring you a booster simulator~

On that site you can open boosters in ur browser, cuz apparently you guys like that kind of thing.

This booster simulator uses the same chance ratios as the current game. (Except for promos, still got to add that .5%)

Enjoy~

I just had that happen to easter egg and lord cyrian. Also, sometimes when you open a booster, 1 card starts in the wrong face (already flipped) but turns itself automatically right after. It's the same card once you flip it.

47 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

Hey, Im sure people would love this. One question/bug report though: Some cards dont display properly and only displays this: Screenshot attached. Nothing gamebreaking but might be an easy fix. 

bug_booster_simu.thumb.png.06768c9d47295

43 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

I just had that happen to easter egg and lord cyrian. Also, sometimes when you open a booster, 1 card starts in the wrong face (already flipped) but turns itself automatically right after. It's the same card once you flip it.

I'm aware of this problem. It has to do with promos. Some image url formatting going wrong. I'm not giving it priority atm. Will fix in next update if there is one.

15 minutes ago, Lord NullPointer said:

I'm aware of this problem. It has to do with promos. Some image url formatting going wrong. I'm not giving it priority atm. Will fix in next update if there is one.

And here I was opening for hours hoping for a promo :kappa: 

36 minutes ago, ikke2902 said:

My first try and I quit opening more packs. From a trader perspective, I'm broke now.

It can be interesting to think whether you'd be happy with that booster after you supposedly played x hours. I found myself doing that sometimes :P 

54 minutes ago, Treim said:

well Burrower is worth like 15 BFP? :P

Yep, and boosters 250 BFP  </3

23 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

It can be interesting to think whether you'd be happy with that booster after you supposedly played x hours. I found myself doing that sometimes :P 

Love your positive thinking!

If I happen to get such a booster pack, I would only rage quit buying boosters and start die hard AH trading to get my lost back xD

i have an idea with opening the packs in the game: maybe have special visual effects when you get them, like sparkles on the rares picgifs-stars-6888943.gif and a rainbow and sparkles for ultra rare like this sparkles-7.gif . but not continues but only when u first flip the card. i think that would make my day if i saw that from a pack

Edited by youto000

1 hour ago, youto000 said:

i have an idea with opening the packs in the game: maybe have special visual effects when you get them, like sparkles on the rares picgifs-stars-6888943.gif and a rainbow and sparkles for ultra rare like this sparkles-7.gif . but not continues but only when u first flip the card. i think that would make my day if i saw that from a pack

This ain't no Hearthstone.

18 minutes ago, Lord NullPointer said:

This ain't no Hearthstone.

it just gives it more character because just the bland flipping animation used previously was kind of lack luster.  opening a pack should be fun not depressing. and as i said it is just and idea they don't have to do it

2 hours ago, youto000 said:

it just gives it more character because just the bland flipping animation used previously was kind of lack luster.  opening a pack should be fun not depressing. and as i said it is just and idea they don't have to do it

They = Me