Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

Donations are back   01/17/17

If you want more information, you can go check this topic : http://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/2790-donations-are-back/
    • MrXLink

Future of Skylords Reborn and intro to Ardent Peak   02/10/17

Dear Skylords, Skyladies, Skythings We have received the awesome news that we have been allowed by EA themselves to continue our project and open up many future possibilities! For all information and stream VODs, please refer to this topic:   
    • MrXLink

NOTE: Stricter (chat) Rule Enforcement   04/11/17

Greetings Skylords, Skyladies and Skythings. There has been a lot of commotion going on lately regarding moderation and people calling us out for favouritism and improper judgement. @Kiwi, myself and the rest of the team have had enough of this and we are changing our approach and leniency towards the community drastically, and eliminate this pseudo-favouritism factor. Not that we ever had favourites to begin with, nor in our eyes treated regulars in any way advantageous over others, but we have received several complaints regarding this issue, as well as there have been quite some clashes in chatbox recently. Aside from that, we have decided to act much more strictly about members in the foreseeable future as well.  Considering people have deemed our judgement to be unfair, this will result in us warning the community even for minor infringements, and possibly introducing more temp bans. We feel this is sadly necessary in the current community's state and we're better off having an ordered community in which people see us treat everyone the same way, although in my opinion harshly, and in which members treat staff with respect. As long as the safety and trustworthiness of moderation on the website and discord server is at risk, we will have to make it well-known that we do exert judgement on everyone equally. So from now on, we will be warning people more frequently. This can be for minor insults, misbehaviour, memberating or what we consider as staff disrespect. We're done with the leniency we have once shown here. I'm sad it has to happen this way and of course we will do everything in our power to keep the chatbox a nice, welcoming place. Perhaps this means people will start thinking that we are being sensitive, especially when it comes down to staff disrespect and failure to abide by warnings, but we consider that to be the lesser evil compared to giving members the illusion that we don't consider every member as equal. Equality, understanding, respect and involvement in the community are the cornerstones of community management and moderation, as they also should be within the staff area. So from now on, we are going to monitor this more closely than before. I hope we can treat everyone with understanding and respect here, members and staff alike. We are confident that this approach won't damage the community as much as our currently projected moderation image, valid or not, drags our reliability down. We are all human, and we strive for excellence within community management, moderation and involvement with the community, and aim to execute measures to achieve these goals with respect, passion, and dedication as we did before. We are saddened to have our strictness come to this point. As much as the (chatbox) community has made sure that this became the way it is, we do encourage to take the liberty to speak freely and have a good time here on the forums, as long as said behaviour is in accordance to the forum rules.  Remember, you can find the forum rules over here:  It saddens us to head in this direction, but we feel it will be for the best. We sincerely hope you can all respect this decision, keep the hype up, and have a nice time enjoying the chatbox and its features within a reasonable and orderly manner. Sincerely, and on behalf of @Kiwi and the Skylords Reborn Staff,
      MrXLink, Community Manager
KoboldK

Au secours! Hilfe! Help! Ajude-me! Помогите! Auxilio! 救命!助けて! Pomocy! Segítség! Ajutor! Yetişin! Hjälp! Aiuto! Apua! הצילו/ עזרהv!

27 posts in this topic

This is a Thread to help other people with language Problems.

It would be very nice if someone from every country we got in community gives help to other people who doesn't speak english.

Subscribe this Thread with an text in your language to share the idea to the people who needs help.

My english isn't perfect but I can understand it and translate into German.

Have Fun and don't be shy!

Greetings Kobold König

Hallo liebe Leute die nicht mehrerer Sprachen mächtig sind;

Hier ein Angebot um bei Verständnisproblemen zu Helfen.

Wenn ihr Hilfe braucht Anregungen und/oder Fragen habt schreibt mir persönlich oder in den passenden Thread auf Deutsch und verlinkt mich.

Viel Spaß und seid nicht schüchtern!

Grüße Kobold König

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If not needed this topic will be closed, ideas for another non english related people support? Subscribe!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Offered translation:

Ultrakool: Vietnamese

Gegi: Hungarian

Edited by KoboldK

From BFR FAQ " However, we are mostly focusing our project around the English language, and this language is definitely supported. "

So I think best help with languange problems will be learning english, and helping people who write incorrectly and help them not to commit mistakes. (like me in this post, help pls ♥)

I do think that it could be helpful to translate (important) official announcements but with this idea you aren't fixing the core problem, that is people not knowing English, since you're always translating it and not having them translate it themselves. This means that they will keep asking for you to translate, which isn't that big of a problem if their English is really bad. Of course you have to start somewhere, but I wouldn't translate information 24/7 simply due to the fact that their English won't improve as much whenever they're trying it themselves and writing in English (and not their own language). I know members aren't teachers, but the best way to learn it to just write and learn from the mistakes, kinda what @Dallarian said. I get that people want to enjoy the game and not worry about language restrictions, but that's just how it is: Some know it, some don't. As of right now I haven't encountered many people who I wasn't able to understand.

Sorry if it's a bit off-topic.

Edited by Ladadoos

3 hours ago, Dallarian said:

@KoboldK And i think in title should be little change.

Ratunku! ------> Pomocy!

Thanks, changed it!

7 hours ago, Dallarian said:

From BFR FAQ " However, we are mostly focusing our project around the English language, and this language is definitely supported. "

So I think best help with languange problems will be learning english, and helping people who write incorrectly and help them not to commit mistakes. (like me in this post, help pls ♥)

May you're right to learn english is the best option, but some just aren't talented enough for more then 1 language ;)

21 hours ago, Gegi said:

Hungarian translator right here, if need help :)

Szívesen, bármikor ;) (Kindly, whenever)

Thanks for the offer =)

7 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

I do think that it could be helpful to translate (important) official announcements but with this idea you aren't fixing the core problem, that is people not knowing English, since you're always translating it and not having them translate it themselves. This means that they will keep asking for you to translate, which isn't that big of a problem if their English is really bad. Of course you have to start somewhere, but I wouldn't translate information 24/7 simply due to the fact that their English won't improve as much whenever they're trying it themselves and writing in English (and not their own language). I know members aren't teachers, but the best way to learn it to just write and learn from the mistakes, kinda what @Dallarian said. I get that people want to enjoy the game and not worry about language restrictions, but that's just how it is: Some know it, some don't. As of right now I haven't encountered many people who I wasn't able to understand.

Sorry if it's a bit off-topic.

I understand, but I only wanted to answer questions in different languages and not translating everything. :)

And it's not a regular support more like a community-help.

Edited by KoboldK

I'm up for translating Vietnamese :kappa: 

Maybe just a suggestion you can List the people who offered in your opening post and what language they translate

45 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

I'm up for translating Vietnamese :kappa: 

Maybe just a suggestion you can List the people who offered in your opening post and what language they translate

Started the list, thanks.

Never seen an spanish speaker on this forum so, i'll say i have no problem helping to translate important stuff into spanish, just in case someone needs it. I really want to help on this project if i could.

35 minutes ago, Secvndvs said:

Never seen an spanish speaker on this forum so, i'll say i have no problem helping to translate important stuff into spanish, just in case someone needs it. I really want to help on this project if i could.

There is definitely at least 7 spanish speakers here, as this thread by @Ladadoos suggests. Some of them are quite active

So that's not really a problem. The biggest problem, however, is, that this thread has been dead for almost a year now :P 

As a belgian I can translate into dutch :) 

Hallo belgen en nederlanders, allemaal veel zin om battleforge terug te spelen? :) 

There are lot's of Germans and Dutch people around no need for translators :P

When you see like every language apart from Greek......... :'(

SO I OFFER TO TRANSLATE GREEK MWAHAHAHA

On 3/3/2017 at 6:07 PM, BionicReaper said:

aND i JUST NOTICED THIS HAS BEEN NECRO POSTED

You are not a true shadow player if you don't necropost daily.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Secvndvs said:

You are not a true shadow player if you don't necropost daily.

My profile gives too much info :ph34r:

ACTUALLY WAIT I DON'T HAVE THAT ON MY PROFILE ARE YOU A STALKER? :troll:

Edited by BionicReaper

RO : Salut, dragi oameni ai comunității, doriți să jucăm o partidă ? :)

EN : Hello, dear community people, want to play a match ?

52 minutes ago, Mitrix said:

RO : Salut, dragi oameni ai comunității, doriți să jucăm o partidă ? :)

EN : Hello, dear community people, want to play a match ?

I can't trust a guy saying "Philosopher since birth" with other random sentences in glowy colors.

why the coup de foudre tho ?

2 hours ago, sylvix95 said:

I can't trust a guy saying "Philosopher since birth" with other random sentences in glowy colors.

why the coup de foudre tho ?

I love colours :D Why not ? I don't see a threat there.

I love this French expression.

T'was just a joke, no worries ^^

But why so much edgyness fo'real

Posted (edited)

I wanted to introduce as a french translator, then I saw that it was a necro post.

Edited by sylvix95

Posted (edited)

Well, I guess it's very unlikely that it will be needed but I can translate to Swedish...

Finns det någon mer svensk här ens? :rolleyes:

Edited by Fazo

On 06.03.2017 at 2:43 PM, sylvix95 said:

I wanted to introduce as a french translator, then I saw that it was a necro post.

I can help to translate in french, if needed. I'm affraid it's a necro post, but maybe it will come back from death ^^.