Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Eirias

BF Music Parodies

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Than why don't you sing it? xD 

Because there's no software good enough to make my voice not painful to listen to :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eirias said:

Because there's no software good enough to make my voice not painful to listen to :) 

what about you sing a small part in the next replay and we'll be the judge of that :kappaross:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EonBen said:

what about you sing a small part in the next replay and we'll be the judge of that :kappaross:

haha . . . I'm not putting skin in the game until someone else is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry my children!

Your savior has finally arrived!

He is blessed with an angel's voice and the courage to bring love to all our ears!

Step aside and listen to @LagOps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, YaBro0 said:

Don't worry my children!

Your savior has finally arrived!

He is blessed with an angel's voice and the courage to bring love to all our ears!

Step aside and listen to @LagOps!

@LagOps can sing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sing? God no, leave me out of this!

Just because i can do everything else doesn't mean i can sing! But i can see how you could get that thought...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Skytrias said:

i can do something with those lyrics :D but im a terrible singer, but it would work as a show off how it could sound

Please do :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eirias said:

Please do :)

can do. but for a sense of rythm, it would be good to hear how you would sing/rap the first lines :D do you want it rather slow or fast ... but then again everyone has their own understanding of fast and slow in music

 

but yeah i could do all the backround if someone would record the vocals 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Urgonar said:

I think I would be able to sing that.

@Skytrias I will need a instrumental first of course. So if you are able to make one it would be great if you do so

can do so if i find the time. Do you prefer any tempo? something like 90bpm maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Skytrias said:

can do so if i find the time. Do you prefer any tempo? something like 90bpm maybe?

Should be similar to the original tempo. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow the video got taken down... i couldnt get to download it, did someone else download it beforehand? otherwhise ill choose a karaoke version i think

Edit: what about thise one? sounds very close to the last one 

 

Edited by Skytrias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:D Okay i recorded for an hour, and the recording was the best i got. i have a shitty voice for this tho. Just as an example that how it could sounds, and maybe where to improve with the text.

Especially at the end i always messed up because the text didnt feel right. 

 

look what you have done eirias :D 

 

(Clyp links because of 3.91MB max upload.) 

Hopefully theyre not getting hit by copyright, otherwise tell me (Soundcloud detected copyright when i tried there) 

 

https://clyp.it/mz02lxw4?token=6077aa0000fdb379c315b5b913d9b958

and as a funny addition, an ocatve (12 tones higher) over my original voice

https://clyp.it/hbooxdle?token=8379fb58e1f1ea8c8b2c1a796d2b9748

 

 

 

Edited by Skytrias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Skytrias said:

:D Okay i recorded for an hour, and the recording was the best i got. i have a shitty voice for this tho. Just as an example that how it could sounds, and maybe where to improve with the text.

Especially at the end i always messed up because the text didnt feel right. 

 

look what you have done eirias :D 

 

(Clyp links because of 3.91MB max upload.) 

Hopefully theyre not getting hit by copyright, otherwise tell me (Soundcloud detected copyright when i tried there) 

 

https://clyp.it/mz02lxw4?token=6077aa0000fdb379c315b5b913d9b958

and as a funny addition, an ocatve (12 tones higher) over my original voice

https://clyp.it/hbooxdle?token=8379fb58e1f1ea8c8b2c1a796d2b9748

 

 

 

Hey, that's pretty good!

To be clear, the lyrics are as follows :):

 

Amazons and a half dozen treespirits,

Hurricanes that toss all S units near it.

Knocking back units with red razorshards,

These are a few OP Nature-Frost caaaards!

 

Frosty aggressors with L unit knockback,

Homesoil buffs to my ranged units’ attack.

Fighting off beasts with a fleet of stone shards,

These are a few OP Nature-Frost caaaards!

 

Timeless ones, tremors, and silverwind lancers.

Shield building for the most defensive answer.

Curse well and Brannoc if feeling try-hard

These are a few OP Nature-Frost caaaards!

 

When the mortars strike,

When the juggers charge,

When I'm feeling mad:

I simply recall the OP stonekin cards,

and then I don't flame so bad.

 

(repeat)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, anonyme0273 said:

This is amazing!

My voice is not that good, but I can try writing a text sometime..

go ahead i or the others can record something again :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here, I wrote this quickly as a BF remake for The Beatles - Yesterday

Here is a karaoke version on YT - 

 

Here is the text:

Yesterday, 
BattleForge was such a fun to play,
now it seems as it's to stay away,
oh I believe, in yesterday

Suddenly, game is not where it used to be,
there is an empty place inside of me,
oh yesterday, came suddenly

Why she had to go I don't know, 
they wouldn't say...
I played, oh so wrong, 
now I long, for yesterday

Yesterday, 
Forge was open every night and day,
now the Skylords look for places to stay,
Oh, I believe, in yesterday

Why she had to go I don't know, 
they wouldn't say...
I played, oh so wrong, 
now I long, for yesterday

Yesterday, 
BattleForge was certain to stay,
now it's gone, heart-broken, I could say
oh I believe, in yesterday...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.