Clash Royale BattleForge Clan

MeatyChi

2 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

@MeatyChi That's awesome, I thought this kinda died out. I'm not playing anymore though so if you need some space feel free to kick me. Good luck with the sister clan

Thanks Ultrakool - I'm still doing my little bit. They've introduced a lot more cards and it's still fun to play!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Phoenix - Skylords Reborn will be created tomorrow. If you have 300+ trophies pls join Battleforge tomorrow, if not then there will be a place for you in SR.

@Yabro0, @ImperatorSK and all other semi dormant CR players can you move your players to the new clan tomorrow so we can start building it up?

Thx!

Edited by MeatyChi

16 hours ago, Phoenix1664 said:

I got the trophies but i am going on holiday tomorrow for 4 days so i might not get on to apply until i get back but i will try to get in first.

np - im sure you'll get a place. Have a good holiday!

'Skylords Reborn' Clan is now live - Come and scratch that itch until BF is reborn

On 15.2.2017 at 3:44 PM, MeatyChi said:

Hi Phoenix - Skylords Reborn will be created tomorrow. If you have 300+ trophies pls join Battleforge tomorrow, if not then there will be a place for you in SR.

@Yabro0, @ImperatorSK and all other semi dormant CR players can you move your players to the new clan tomorrow so we can start building it up?

Thx!

Ok, i will log into my Account today.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

With the sad news of the delayed Open Beta - why not burn some time and join my 'Skylords reborn' Clash Royale Clan, it's a far cry from Battleforge but it's a good fix!! once you have gained enough trophies you can apply to join the 'Battleforge' Clash Royale clan which is drawing ever closer to one of the top 200 clans in Local