Clash Royale BattleForge Clan

MeatyChi

Hello All,

I was in need of a fix before I stumbled upon this site, so to deal with my card wielding needs I started playing Clash Royale and created a clan called..... you guessed it 'BATTLEFORGE'

Feel free to join whilst we all wait for BFR to resurrect.

Player list:

BFR ign / CR ign

Meatychi /Meatychi

MephistoRoss / Mephisto

BramKriek / Bramkriek

SileneKiller99 / ?

Ultrakool / Ultracool ?

ImperatorSK / ImperatorSK BFR & Ultimat BFR

VeryHasted / VeryHasted

Yabroo /  YaBro

Cr4zy / TBPeti

Zenofton / Xenofton

PS If you want an Android emulator for Win10 then Andyroid seems to work well.

Edited by MeatyChi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, MeatyChi said:

Hello All,

I was in need of a fix before I stumbled upon this site, so to deal with my card wielding needs I started playing Clash Royale and created a clan called..... you guessed it 'BATTLEFORGE'

Feel free to join whilst we all wait for BFR to resurrect.

all people from there play or know about bf? Thats crazy you got 18 members. Not bad!

11 hours ago, anonyme0273 said:

Hi! :)

I am not a particular fan of the game (Clash Royale, not BattleForge!! :D ), but if I ever find interest in it, I will bear it in mind :)

Until then, enjoy your stay on the Forum and see you in the Forge soon, Skylord!

You sure will its  a shame my old decks cant be reborn!!!

7 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

all people from there play or know about bf? Thats crazy you got 18 members. Not bad!

I've not been playing it long. I'm sure some peeps will migrate over once it goes LIVE!! CANT WAIT!!!

31 minutes ago, MeatyChi said:

You sure will its  a shame my old decks cant be reborn!!!

I've not been playing it long. I'm sure some peeps will migrate over once it goes LIVE!! CANT WAIT!!!

what havent you been playing long? Are those just randoms in your clans or you actually know them?

I will also join, tested the game yesterday a bit. I have only to reach lvl. 3 to join a Clan. Played about 15 games yesterday and its a funny game, only one of my opponents was stronger and has Cards i have no experience against he used a Prince where i have no idea how to counter it effective, this Unit seems pretty strong like a Giant Slayer with to high base stats.

1 hour ago, ImperatorSK said:

I will also join, tested the game yesterday a bit. I have only to reach lvl. 3 to join a Clan. Played about 15 games yesterday and its a funny game, only one of my opponents was stronger and has Cards i have no experience against he used a Prince where i have no idea how to counter it effective, this Unit seems pretty strong like a Giant Slayer with to high base stats.

Yeah that's one of the tough ones. You could use the skeletons or intercept with flying units early to counter him. Witch also works well because she summons skeletons Or anything high in health. His "Charge" does near to 400 damage so depending on your level he does as much as 1/4 of your tower health in damage

3 hours ago, veryhasted said:

I joined yesterday, Neither do I see many familiar names. I see Mephisto and MeatyChi now. Could be that people are using other names on Clash Royale than here.

@Zenofton is also in the clan I believe

7 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

Yeah that's one of the tough ones. You could use the skeletons or intercept with flying units early to counter him. Witch also works well because she summons skeletons Or anything high in health. His "Charge" does near to 400 damage so depending on your level he does as much as 1/4 of your tower health in damage

To bad i neighter have skelletons or Flying Units but i think i will add Goblins or Spear Goblins to my deck they only cost 2 and can absorb the Charge.

4 hours ago, bramkriek said:

just played some games won 3/4 and think its a prety good game but for real waiting 4 hours to open a silver box and 8 hours for a gold one ?

Well it's a grind game but still has the f2p model. Think about it this way: It won't take over your whole life

On 3/15/2016 at 8:19 PM, Ultrakool said:

what havent you been playing long? Are those just randoms in your clans or you actually know them?

I've not been playing Clash Royale long and the clan is currently made of mainly randoms with a few off here and a few from a CoC clan I am in. I dont know any of them IRL tbh.

I started the clan not knowing that the game was being reborn.

Hi - I noticed the clan count has increased and can only assume you are using different alt names for CR.

Let me know what your ALT names are or keep them secret, whatever floats your boat.

Not sure why you cant send chat messages other people seem to be able to?

I hope the battleforge clan will succeed. Make a strong bonding with the new players by being chatty. The ultimate loot is when BFR is ready and you can easily convince them to hop over to BFR.

Currently I'm with my cardgame clan. I've been playing with them for nearly 2 years (over 300 members big). Whenever BFR is ready, I guess you will know what would happen next :P

You might want to try to use line app for communication purposes. It is like whatsapp, but you can look for people by their nickname instead of phone number.

On 18.3.2016 at 0:55 AM, MeatyChi said:

I've not been playing Clash Royale long and the clan is currently made of mainly randoms with a few off here and a few from a CoC clan I am in. I dont know any of them IRL tbh.

I started the clan not knowing that the game was being reborn.

Hi - I noticed the clan count has increased and can only assume you are using different alt names for CR.

Let me know what your ALT names are or keep them secret, whatever floats your boat.

Not sure why you cant send chat messages other people seem to be able to?

I play the game on the pc with a Androit Emulator. With a different emulator i can write now ^^. 

Can you higher the needed Trophie Join Level a bit cause the most in the clan cant spend the high level cards like Minion Horde, cause for them you need 1100+ Trophies, would be nice if we had a little more high player. We can invite Battleforge player with a lower Trophie count manually, if they write in this thread that they want to join.

11 hours ago, ImperatorSK said:

I play the game on the pc with a Androit Emulator. With a different emulator i can write now ^^. 

Can you higher the needed Trophie Join Level a bit cause the most in the clan cant spend the high level cards like Minion Horde, cause for them you need 1100+ Trophies, would be nice if we had a little more high player. We can invite Battleforge player with a lower Trophie count manually, if they write in this thread that they want to join.

Changed to invite only with a min of 400 points ;)

On 21 March 2016 at 10:42 PM, MeatyChi said:

Changed to invite only with a min of 400 points ;)

40 minutes ago, bramkriek said:

well i'm level 3 now and found the clan but can't join is there anything i nead to do to join ?

Tell meaty your ign and he/she should be able to add you regardless of requirements though, the requirement is only for randoms

@MeatyChi

1 hour ago, bramkriek said:

well i'm level 3 now and found the clan but can't join is there anything i nead to do to join ?

If you have atleast 400 points, and you are not already in a clan, you can go to the clan page and do a 'join-request' (Im not even sure if thats a word, but it is now xD )