Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Taker

Razor Shard Bug

Hey, 

well it isn´t rly important now but maybe the bug with razor shard can be fixed...

i dont rly know how much work that would be but maybe in the future ,when the major things are done, this shot bug can be fixed. 

30 minutes ago, Taker said:

Hey, 

well it isn´t rly important now but maybe the bug with razor shard can be fixed...

i dont rly know how much work that would be but maybe in the future ,when the major things are done, this shot bug can be fixed. 

The uh Delayed attack bug? Or delayed explosion is what i mean

7 hours ago, Taker said:

well as i wrote after the major things are done maybe that could be fixed

Do you think this is what makes Razorshard OP? The fact that if one is already knocked back on the ground, the delayed shot bug makes the unit knocked back indefinitely, whereas if its fixed it will take another shot for the unit to be knocked back again and it will have some time where it can attack?

@Ultrakool Your explanation is confusing. XD

What he means to say: Every unit that get hits by the shot will be knocked back. The knockback itself is delayed by 1-2 seconds (don't know the exact numbers right now) so the unit will be knocked back too late. But once the first delayed knockback is activated the Razorshard is already able to shoot again and the target got no chance to escape because it gets hit while still recovering from the first knockback. You then get around 0.5-1 seconds where you can do something before the second delayed knockback is activated but you can't outrun a Razorshard with that.

5 hours ago, Kaliber84 said:

@Ultrakool Your explanation is confusing. XD

What he means to say: Every unit that get hits by the shot will be knocked back. The knockback itself is delayed by 1-2 seconds (don't know the exact numbers right now) so the unit will be knocked back too late. But once the first delayed knockback is activated the Razorshard is already able to shoot again and the target got no chance to escape because it gets hit while still recovering from the first knockback. You then get around 0.5-1 seconds where you can do something before the second delayed knockback is activated but you can't outrun a Razorshard with that.

About the bug, I'm not 100% sure but I think that the old devs created this shortly after release, because the description was wrong.

However it's not the bug that makes this card too strong and fixing it won't result in a decent razorshard. Thank god that no one who plays this is able to micro them at a decent Level otherwise this could become a nightmare which would cause Pure Shadow and shadow/nature to die out in highranked.

When the time has come that this card gets a nerf, they can fix the bug but until then I don't think that it's worth the work.

@YaBro0 Fixing the bug might not result in a balanced Razorshard but it would be an improvement not only for PvP but for PvE as well. And I imagine that they could balance the card when they are fixing the bug. IMO it shouldn't be nerfed hard though as it could quickly become useless for PvE. Decreasing the range and damage a little bit should be enough (40m->35m range; 600dmg->550dmg).

PS: The delayed knockback after the already delayed explosion is soooo annoying in PvE as it's way too hard to keep track of who's getting knocked back at which time. Timing spells and abilities is almost impossible if they somehow depend on the knockback. This might seem unimportant but it's vital to make this card fun to play.