Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

We now have a Patreon !   10/16/17

Donations are back, but they're now all on Patreon ! Feel free to check it out : https://goo.gl/TwmHYW
CapnCrunch

Whats the BEST Medium unit in the game, IN YOUR OPINION?

i have many favorites at those medium guys, im a pve player and i like to use nox trooper, nightguard, shaman as well, scythe fiends, fire dancer and firesworn

but my all time favorite is the burrower, kinda cool ability :)

Fire Dancer, I just love units with a range that is higher then most  if not all turrets ranges ;D

Edited by Shotty

On 2/28/2016 at 1:56 AM, Darian DelFord said:

No when they are in melee range fighting, the player clicks somewhere else on the map the enforcer turns around and then the player clicks on the enemy the enforcer was attacking and gets another charge and free inflated damage

Also when the enforcer is rooted same thing, the player will click somewhere else on the map the enforcer disengages and the player clicks on the enforcers target again and charges for more damage all while rooted.

That was a bug confirmed by TBO like so many others but never coded out.

The first thing you describe is not a bug. Its simply the cooldown of charge being down and the player gives order to charge again. I dont see a problem with that. Its the main reason Giantslayers are viable.

Well my vote goes for timeless one. Pure Frost would be a good idea for that game defining card.

You sure it is not bandit stalker?...

Enforcer was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the status and though I can think of many other contenders, I will stick with them. Too hard to imagine pure fire without them and they would be OP just about anywhere else. 

Of course the best M unit in the game is the wonderful :wbg: Worldbreaker Gun B):kappa:

On 14.8.2016 at 2:25 PM, Shotty said:

Fire Dancer, I just love units with a range that is higher then most  if not all turrets ranges ;D

*cough* Snowball *cough* :P

On 9/13/2016 at 10:40 AM, ferevus said:

Stormsinger? Because op? 

I laugh at storm singers when they try to GS my Parasite Swarms :>  Have I mentioned how much I love my Green Drayd yet this week?

Edited by Darian DelFord

14 minutes ago, Darian DelFord said:

Have I mentioned how much I love my Green Drayd yet this week?

You love her so much yet your profile picture is a spikeroot. Apparently she isn't that good :P 

why has no one mentioned the Nomad ? on a scale of 1-10 it is GOAT (Goat of All Time)
also superb voice + best bromance with his nomad bros having eachothers backs and whatnot(green for 'defence' healing eachother and red for better offensive focus)

55 minutes ago, Lukaznid said:

Well I could be gamey and say something like burrower, ashbone, etc. But my personal favourite has to be the agressor. <3 Stonekin

we are talking about medium ;) aggressor and ashbones are large

On 20-10-2016 at 2:07 PM, Ladadoos said:

You love her so much yet your profile picture is a spikeroot. Apparently she isn't that good :P 

damn... you got me there. I was wondering why nothing happened when I clicked the link... it's no link at all :S

On topic: Did someone already check Drones? They are M units too and they have 2000 attack and 2000 health at U3 or something like that...