Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
CapnCrunch

One card that you always wanted to use, but it was never viable?

14 minutes ago, TheFatherOfDovah said:

Mine has to be frost sorceress, she was alittle weak overall and late game her sheild skill was weak vs stronger mosters too but her attitude always won the battle for me. "As Ice" "No More Speechess!" :P

Really like this card, too. However, she might be completely useless in a T1 but is an amazing addition in a fire/frost deck to shield drakes and scythe fiends.

It's just not viable in every other deck than a fire/frost and even there only in T2.

2 hours ago, TheFatherOfDovah said:

Mine has to be frost sorceress, she was alittle weak overall and late game her sheild skill was weak vs stronger mosters too but her attitude always won the battle for me. "As Ice" "No More Speechess!" :P

from what I know though, forst sorceress was actually good in Fire/Frost PvP decks, giving shields to your usually low health Fire Units like Skyfire Drake.

There are quite a few cards, main ones being Ironclad and Forest Elder. Both cards have insanely good models and are really strong. Too bad T4 is (almost) never played in PvP...

It's a shame Construct can't attack air units. I mean, he could've had at least some kind of mini gun on top.
Still he had his uses but they are limited. Clearing enemy buildings was were he shined.
But that was pretty much all and I used him because of that very rarely.... There are other T4 units, which are just so much better.

Edited by Trihl

Deathglider i wanted to use this really hard when i read knockback small units i thought, twilight flying T2 frost mage ? so i was hyped and start playing with this card in deck but , the first attack worked pretty nice but after that target small units formed in some weird shape and deathglider was not able to knock them. Never more.  :( so sad story trust me.

I'd say Ice Guardian for me, personally. I really love the guy, and he fits the whole theme of aggressive Ice Barriers, yet I just remember it being super awkward for me to use.

..I'll still use him in PvE anyday if/whenever I get the chance.

47 minutes ago, Scarheart said:

I'd say Ice Guardian for me, personally. I really love the guy, and he fits the whole theme of aggressive Ice Barriers, yet I just remember it being super awkward for me to use.

..I'll still use him in PvE anyday if/whenever I get the chance.

Ice guardian was super good in PvP

Just now, Ultrakool said:

Ice guardian was super good in PvP

He was? I see. Always felt like he was overshadowed by the whole Master Archer and Frost Mage thing.

1 minute ago, Scarheart said:

He was? I see. Always felt like he was overshadowed by the whole Master Archer and Frost Mage thing.

Ice guardian is basically the M counter unit in frost T1 as far as I know. Both Master archers and frost mage are S counters.

1 hour ago, Scarheart said:

He can be very strong with good timing of the reactivation of his ability on the offensive or his shield on the defensive.

Always wanted to use ironclad in pvp and blow opponent up  seriously when you lookin on him - you see biggest robot with guns able to penetrate/1 shot all kings (fire, giants etc)

Always wanted to use Northern Keep, be it PvP or PvE
just awesome card overall; looks cool, cool effect - it makes sense (as in a shelter for small units) but it's downsides often make it unviable :c

I also like alot of other buildings, that can't be used too often though, for example stonekin T3 and T4 towers

And what about Moon or other character cards? They could've been better!

Edited by xs0ulLess

9 minutes ago, Zwyrtek said:

Shadow Worm, i never played pure shadow, so never had a chance to play with it outside forge

That doensn't mean it isn't viable ;)

meybe, but PURE shadow in my opinion is weak or at last not for pve, so isn't rly useable, at last for me. I only remember useing it with Enlightement to make combo disintegration+healing gardens or somthing like this

interesting way of useing Nightguard, but still most of those need 1-2 shadow orbs they can be used with lost souls deck. on 4t if you play shadow you have mostly weaker units then other fractions, well you have some nice spells but need only 1-2 shadow orbs so not pure shadow

I was always trying to stand out in PVP using underused cards. My #1 by far was shadow worm. Coolest effects and theme in the game, too bad it had trash stats. Would always try to enlighten it into pvp games just to be different even if it would lose me the game. (before enlighten nerf) 

Rest of the list - Revenants blessing, commandos, mountain rowdy, bandit stalker(counter prenerf deep one), mana wing swarm, northguards, corsair, all of the crystals in 2v2, sunken temple(though it did work a few times).

I know it sounds like too long of a list but it hurts me to play a cookie cutter deck.