Actual Damage Spreadsheet

3 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

That's true, I counted ~30 by 20s, the interesting thing about LSS is that the closer it gets to a swarm of enemies, the more turrets fire, but at the same time, it gets really hard to count exactly how many are dispensed per 20s.

How many units/what units did you use ? And that does also seem to be true, the closer it gets to the enemies the more turrets fire, although that might be just because more units are in range. I just did another test where I had a LSS shoot at a moving Lost Shade and sometimes the LSS shot x3 times and sometimes x2 times, regardless of the distance between them...

Actually you can not exactly say how much damage LSS does in 20s as there are 2 forms of how much damage they do. We can only talk about a range!

If you are standing still and when the first rocket gets launched is time 00:00 seconds at 20 seconds you will have dealt exactly 1600 damage. However you can maximize the damage of LSS by moving it around. I can repeatedly deal about 2000 damage that way. And i am a bit rusty with that so maybe about 2100-2200 damage is possible if you do it really well.

so the damage range of damage of a LSS on single targets is about 1600-2200.

Thats due to both sides of the ship are shooting seperated/ indepndently ( at least when the enemy is clearly oriented to one side - left or right- of the ship). That way you can get some extra rockets in the damage output.

For multiple enemies i felt like the damage was a bit inconsistent. I generally got a range of 6400-7000  damage if you have the Ship completely surrounded by enemies.

If you place multiple enemies on just one side of the ship the damage is cut in half as only one half of the ship fires rockets. Thats for a ship standing still.

If you have the ship surrounded by the enemies completely moving it wont do all to much and the damage somewhat stays the same( cause you 6 rockets is the maximum)

By placing enemies clumped up on one side of the ship moving will actually do wonders. From about 3200-3500 damage before you can easily get it up to 5000 that way.

--> For multiple enemies you can get damage from 3200-7000 damage depending on ship movement and enemy positiioning.

--> I'd like to note that this is how a SINGLE LSS behaves. If you enter camps with a group of them thegroup will most likely act a little different as some of the ships that are in the other positions of the formation might get screwed up with their positioning and do not as much damage as they could.So thats why it is recommended to move your ships as that will also especially maximize your single target damage to focus down single enemy units or buildings.

Btw the card description is incorrect. It is only 6 rockets at max. That was nerfed a while back - in the time period of WoG, Soul Splicer+FoF+Embalmer, SC nerfs.

I tested single target on Fathom Lord, Bandit Walker( the one out of the Forge) and Harvester, Multiple enemies were done with Harvester and Bandit Walker.