Hi guys i'm new :3

Pandeell

Hello all,

I discovered the BattleforgeReborn Project some month ago, and today I wanted to join the forum to discuss about this beautiful game =)

My english isn't well but if I often write in english here, I'm gonna step up in this language

About me :

I'm a french guy, I'm young ( 14 ) and I played Battleforge when I was 8/9 years old and that's wonderful memories

I hope this project will be a success :)

Edited by Pandeell

6 minutes ago, Pandeell said:

Hello all,

I discovered the BattleforgeReborn Project some month ago, and today I wanted to join the forum to discuss about this beautiful game =)

My english isn't well but if I often write in english here, I'm gonna step up in this language

About me :

I'm a french guy, I'm young ( 14 ) and I played Battleforge when I was 8/9 years old and that's wonderful memories

I hope this project will be a success :)

Welcome to the forum, I hope you will enjoy your stay in the Forge of Recreation :P

Greetings and welcome to The Forum! :) 

I am sure you will find everything you want to know here, if not, use the chatbox to ask any questions. 

Looking forward to seeing you in The Forge, Skylord!

PS: before you start a thread, check that there aren't any existing ones of the same type like these welcoming ones - there is over 5000 members and it would be absolutely insane if everyone did this ;) 

:bf: <3 

• 1 year later...

Im new one here too, i heard last day that Battleforge will return or as you want to read, reborn :) I enjoyed this game so much and i cant wait for return of this game! I loved it, and felt sad when in 2013 i guess, they closed servers. i went to League but i will play both of them :D

Welcome!

Its really cool, that you played and liked BF at that young age, considering it is rather complex and less rewarding (but very unique) compared to modern popular games!

I hope to see you in a PvP match when we can play the game :D