PvE & PvP Tutors & Apprentices

Is Stone warrior blue good enough with a single activation in the form of Timeless One.

Timeless One is enough activation.

Hightech is probably talking about a 2 card t3. In a 3 card t3 you will add an L counter.

For a 2 card t3 you should most likely go tremor silverwind/drones simply because you wont be able to play t3 against most other t3s anyways and want to finish asap.

best wishes,

xHighrooX

Edited by Hirooo

This T3 is very susceptible against cheap enemy T3 (L) units if you dont play a decent T2 because you dont really have a L counter & you cant play aggressor for knockback in a split defends situation every single time.  (1v1*)

would you maybe suggest using a different L counter in T2 ?

Hey, 

I offer:

- help in deck building (any deck) 
- advanced help in general PVP (any deck) (you should know the basics... I help grandmaster + ) (Im not only pure fire ;P I was top 10 with nearly any deck) 
- Pure Fire advanced tipps and tricks ( Legend + )

Languages: ENG / GER

Edited by Taker

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I would offer myself as a tutor.

For those who don't know me I was top 5 (rank emperor) for some time mostly with shadow/nature or later with fire/nature. But also top 20 with every other possible combination exept for pure fire.

I offer:

- everything from deck building, watching replays to sparrings.

- players guide for everyone from bottom to the top but most likely till top 20 ranks. I willing to guide you even further but I think that people like Hirooo or RadicalX are more useful in high ranked tipps since they were more sucessful than me with a variety of decks.

- every deck guide till hero rank exept for pure fire.

- shadow/nature as far as you want.

- special deck guide, (trying to use strategies and cards no one really uses).

Languages: Ger/Eng

I hope I can help some of you :* and sorry for the long text...

Edited by YaBro0

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2016 at 8:08 AM, YaBro0 said:

Hey I would offer myself as a tutor.

For those who don't know me I was top 5 (rank emperor) for some time mostly with shadow/nature or later with fire/nature. But also top 20 with every other possible combination exept for pure fire.

I offer:

- everything from deck building, watching replays to sparrings.

- players guide for everyone from bottom to the top but most likely till top 20 ranks. I willing to guide you even further but I think that people like Hirooo or RadicalX are more useful in high ranked tipps since they were more sucessful than me with a variety of decks.

- every deck guide till hero rank exept for pure fire.

- shadow/nature as far as you want.

- special deck guide, (trying to use strategies and cards no one really uses).

Languages: Ger/Eng

I hope I can help some of you :* and sorry for the long text...

Wait, since you have experience with every deck, would you mind taking a look at my deck building guide?

17 minutes ago, Eirias said:

Wait, since you have experience with every deck, would you mind taking a look at my deck building guide?

You could have just written a PM but of course I can. I'll let you know in Skype or PM when I'm finished correcting (if there is something to correct ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

I was Hero (first blue rank) and can help up to that level with pure nature. I'd like tips/help on playing pure nature (especially T1) from anyone that plays at a higher level though. 

I usually ran a root network deck.

• 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

Hello, I am LEL002 and I would like to improve my matches through sparring and need some deckbuilding help. I would like to go with fire or nature.

Current Rank: Waiting for Access/Open Beta

I'm happy to help :)

If you want advice on Pure Fire, I'd suggest @Dawn. I'm good for Fire-nature (Dexirian as well) and @Darian DelFord is the strongest pure nature player in beta (as far as I know). In order of general skill, it's Dawn>Me>Darian. I'm also happy to answer any deckbuilding questions (although there are a lot of other people on the forums who can do that) and I'll spar with you to show you why certain options are poor if you disagree with the established meta. I'd also appreciate it if you read the fire-nature section of my deckbuilding guide, because I put a lot of effort into that :).

But remember, Beta is primarily for testing, not playing :).

13 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

I would like if you thoroughly test this hypothesis of yours. I would suggest a 3-man tournament, and please post it on your youtube channel. :lol:

Well, I played Darian a bunch and he didn't take a single game off of me :)

Dawn seems REALLY rusty (so I might be better than him rn) but as far as 2v2s go, I think @LagOps might be the strongest Beta tester (he certainly wasn't as rusty as me).

Some 2v2 games incoming (one of them was hilarious, but unfortunately I didn't record it live :()

I wasn't that rusty? did we even play the same game? :kappa:

I think it would take at least a few weeks, if not a month to fully get back into the game. But since we are testing and not playing pvp all the time, this isn't going to happen either. maybe we will really make a beta tournament at some point, but for that the server has to be in a better shape than it is right now. testing is def. the priority right now.

6 hours ago, LagOps said:

I wasn't that rusty? did we even play the same game? :kappa:

I think it would take at least a few weeks, if not a month to fully get back into the game. But since we are testing and not playing pvp all the time, this isn't going to happen either. maybe we will really make a beta tournament at some point, but for that the server has to be in a better shape than it is right now. testing is def. the priority right now.

Well, you at least remember to look at the map :)

But yeah, we won't have the opportunity to really "un-rust" for a while....

21 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

Damn, Eirias already going around bragging about his PVP skills :kappa: 

It's great to see how people hype himself before the game is released for all.

Just keep the hype this time for a more interesting ranking ladder.

I'm curious :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2016 at 5:23 AM, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

Hello, I am LEL002 and I would like to improve my matches through sparring and need some deckbuilding help. I would like to go with fire or nature.

Current Rank: Waiting for Access/Open Beta

Hey, (sorry for the late reply - getting active here again)

Ill add you to the list :) good luck with either fire or nature (from what I remember Nature was a lot harder to play?)

On 10/8/2016 at 7:37 AM, Die2Play said:

You can add me as a tutor aswell, can teach any deck up untill the green rank.

Added you to the tutor list :)

11 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

WoW, I always thought I signed up to be an apprentice, it turns out I havent yet. I'd like to sign up please, thinking of going Stonekin for BFR, leaning towards a frost start. I'd appreciate any help in that direction ^_^ 

FROST!!! :kappa: got you on the list bro

13 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

thinking of going Stonekin for BFR, leaning towards a frost start. I'd appreciate any help in that direction ^_^ 

I always knew that you are just ultracool, and will learn me how to win with :ladadoos: on 1v1.