PvE & PvP Tutors & Apprentices

I really would like to share my knowledge on fire/frost as an tutor. Played all imaginable combinations of that coloursplash and was a bit succesful I guess (rank 35-50). I also know the basics of the other colours, but I would prefer teaching fire/frost. Basic understanding of PvP is welcome, everything else can be teached while playing together, spectating games, basically everything what I think should be required. My german and english is pretty much fluent. 

Kaliber84, looks like I should fit your requirements?:)

cheers

@xHighTech @ImperatorSK Whats up with those... beautiful.. angels?

Also up for tutoring anybody that reached greenrank in PvP.

My second Master appear :). This Angel thing is just out of an Anime i like, i dont know why Hightech change his Picture.

But maybe i change my Picture another time, something out of One Punch Man or Attack on Titan :D 

Also up for tutoring anybody that reached greenrank in PvP.

Same.

Additional conditions:

- language: German or English

- Your main deck is irrelevant as long as you are able to perform on a decent level

- decent attitude (willing to improve / ability to accept criticism ...)

But if anyone has a question about PvP, just go ahead and ask me (regardless of your pvp-rank). I'll try to give you the best possible answer.

Best wishes,

Radi 

I might be looking for someone to teach me some PvP (Shadow). We'll see how I do on my own first :P

Greetings,

Let me know how it goes and if need be, PM/reply if you would like to be added to the list

TO ALL: I have updated the list again :) please check it and let me know if all is well.

Hey, I used to play BF a lot but never really got to tough the PVP aspect of the game, this time around though, I'm planning on doing so. I have been watching a lot of old PVP replays on YouTube so by now I understand the basics, but obviously not from a first hand experience. However I'm definitely willing to learn! 

For now since I don't have my hands on the game yet (obviously) I'd just like some help with deck building, I'm mainly looking towards playing Nature/Frost (aka Stonekin) and Shadow/Frost (aka LS) if a pro would like to take a look at the deck I made and tell me what is good and what could improve, that'd be a big help!

(Surge-of-Light,Ensnaring-Roots,Curse-of-Oink,Coldsnap,Glacier-Shell,Kobold-Trick,Home-Soil,Ice-Barrier,Amazon_frost,Windweavers,Shaman,Dryad_frost,Stone-Shards_fire,Spirit-Hunters_nature,Burrower,Razorshard_fire,Stone-Tempest_frost,Aggressor_nature,Tremor,Stone-Warrior_frost)

Languages: English and Dutch

Thanks in advance! ^_^

Edited by EonBen
forgot to mention something.

Hey, I used to play BF a lot but never really got to tough the PVP aspect of the game, this time around though, I'm planning on doing so. I have been watching a lot of old PVP replays on YouTube so by now I understand the basics, but obviously not from a first hand experience. However I'm definitely willing to learn! 

For now since I don't have my hands on the game yet (obviously) I'd just like some help with deck building, I'm mainly looking towards playing Nature/Frost (aka Stonekin) and Shadow/Frost (aka LS) if a pro would like to take a look at the deck I made and tell me what is good and what could improve, that'd be a big help!

(Surge-of-Light,Ensnaring-Roots,Curse-of-Oink,Coldsnap,Glacier-Shell,Kobold-Trick,Home-Soil,Ice-Barrier,Amazon_frost,Windweavers,Shaman,Dryad_frost,Stone-Shards_fire,Spirit-Hunters_nature,Burrower,Razorshard_fire,Stone-Tempest_frost,Aggressor_nature,Tremor,Stone-Warrior_frost)

Languages: English and Dutch

Thanks in advance! ^_^

Greetings, i would change Coldsnap with hurricane & razorchard with timless one for your T3.

Best regards,

xHighTech

Edited by xHighTech

Is what you have received as replies to your post all the help you required? Or would you like more help (spectating etc)?

For now this is all the help I'll need, though I'm sure I'll be needing more once we can actually play the game, but since I can't actuall play to try and improve yet, that'll be all for now.

Is Stone warrior blue good enough with a single activation in the form of Timeless One.

This T3 is very susceptible against cheap enemy T3 (L) units if you dont play a decent T2 because you dont really have a L counter & you cant play aggressor for knockback in a split defends situation every single time.  (1v1*)

Edited by xHighTech