New DevPlatform

Lord NullPointer

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Valaraukar said:

Not 1% changed in a month, just 18 more years till we can finally play bf again ;)

I think the percentage display is mostly for ilustration purposes, it's there to give a rough idea of progress, not exact percentage as that is always hard to tell due to bug that may come with future updates (or the one published a few hours ago) ;)

Stay patient and positive, BattleForge is coming back! <3:bf: 

Well the only rough idea of progress I get from that percentage display is that it will take at least 10 years to finish the game. I just wanna say that a progress bar should fill if there is any progress done, cause if it doesn't fill the entire percentage display is pretty useless...

38 minutes ago, Valaraukar said:

Well the only rough idea of progress I get from that percentage display is that it will take at least 10 years to finish the game. I just wanna say that a progress bar should fill if there is any progress done, cause if it doesn't fill the entire percentage display is pretty useless...

They can't really fill it out with 1% at the time due to bugs appearing and therefor it might take longer than they thought.  Just noticed that they changed the % :hype:

Progress is being made everyday and I can promise you that it'll not take 10 years :hype:<3

Edited by veryhasted

36 minutes ago, Valaraukar said:

Empty your cache if it didn't change :)

4 hours ago, Valaraukar said:

Just stop... please...

Have some more patience please. The game will be finished in the end, you just have to wait for it. And let me tell you this: it doesn't matter how much you cry on this forum, it does NOT speed up the progress....

1 hour ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Just stop... please...

Have some more patience please. The game will be finished in the end, you just have to wait for it. And let me tell you this: it doesn't matter how much you cry on this forum, it does NOT speed up the progress....

I am not crying and I know that I can't speed up the progress... Now calm down I wasn't that serious ok?

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎06 at 6:31 PM, Valaraukar said:

Not 1% changed in a month, just 18 more years till we can finally play bf again ;)

Ugh.. People. The progress bars are no good real-time indication of progress. This is more meant for new people.
For updates you look at the dashboard. These are not percentages, cuz that's impossible.

If we suddenly make a lot of progress on games as example, we will probably update the progress indicator.

Also, don't complain about progress in general. We are all people that have work & studies, besides that we don't get paid for this.

Its our free time.

6 hours ago, Valaraukar said:

Ok I got it some people seem to be not understanding what I mean, could we please stop now?

first at all:

don't worry man :) i understand ;) and i bet a lot of people here do too.

the point is: we are just all hyped as **** :D

and i'm rly happy that we got some updates on what is going on :)

but guys, you do a rly nice job and we all stand behind you :)

(sry for the bad english :/ )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...