Shadow/Frost

7 hours ago, Chibiterasu said:

I had a similar deck based on the revenance. The main difference however was the second chance card I added to this strategy. Activate the revenance abilitys, cast second chance, kill your units and get the original units + the revenance. So overall you got double the amount of units for a short duration.

There are two problems though:

First you have to play 3 Shadow for second chance. So either you play with LSS and t3 units (t3 sounds weak but when you double your army even t3 is still quite strong.) or you use amii monument for a fifth orb.

Secondly second chance was bugged as hell. Often your units died and just didn't come back. So with bad luck you lost all your units because of this bug...

if a unit dies during second chance but a unit of yours is already respawning (basically after the death animation is done) the dying unit will not respawn. Before they changed Second Chance + decomposer combo there were a few other conditions that must be met to succeed. After the changes it is way more unstable though. The condition above is still relevant though at least as far as my experience goes with it.

• 1 month later...

I recall that i had Phase Tower in my Lost Deck back in the day. As i see here you guys dont use it in any of the decks posted here.

If i remember correctly it was actually one of my favorite cards in the deck as i did a lot of unique tactics and plays with it espechially on PVE.

So my question is if its actually viable or if i should actually use a different kind of building in my lost deck.

@Treim You seem to be having a lot of expirience playing with Lost. Could you suggest me anything or should i try building a similair or the same deck as the ones on the first page?

BR, steezy

1 hour ago, steezy said:

I recall that i had Phase Tower in my Lost Deck back in the day. As i see here you guys dont use it in any of the decks posted here.

If i remember correctly it was actually one of my favorite cards in the deck as i did a lot of unique tactics and plays with it espechially on PVE.

So my question is if its actually viable or if i should actually use a different kind of building in my lost deck.

@Treim You seem to be having a lot of expirience playing with Lost. Could you suggest me anything or should i try building a similair or the same deck as the ones on the first page?

BR, steezy

The decks i posted here were mainly for rPVE so i will stick to that. While Phase Tower in those decks certainly is not a standard choice it is definetly an option. Phase Tower can be used as the main damage source of a t1 in rPVE. I generally used Dreadcharger or Skeleton Warrior to gain ground presence for Phase Tower to move. Dreadcharger has the swift advantage and is more than enough against Bandits, Twilight and Stonekin. Against Lost Souls Skeleton Warrior as a superior tank is better, as the t2 can be pretty nasty. It is definetly manageable with Dreadcharger but you will need more towers/units to clear. Both are viable options and you can choose by personal preference. 

I am not that experienced with Phase Tower in PVE so i can‘t give you a final judgement but i think you can make it work on at least some maps where you don‘t have to overcome huge distances to get to t2. I could see it working on maps like Sunbridge while you probably don‘t want to use it on maps like Dwarven Riddle or Crusade.

18 hours ago, Treim said:

The decks i posted here were mainly for rPVE so i will stick to that. While Phase Tower in those decks certainly is not a standard choice it is definetly an option. Phase Tower can be used as the main damage source of a t1 in rPVE. I generally used Dreadcharger or Skeleton Warrior to gain ground presence for Phase Tower to move. Dreadcharger has the swift advantage and is more than enough against Bandits, Twilight and Stonekin. Against Lost Souls Skeleton Warrior as a superior tank is better, as the t2 can be pretty nasty. It is definetly manageable with Dreadcharger but you will need more towers/units to clear. Both are viable options and you can choose by personal preference. 

I am not that experienced with Phase Tower in PVE so i can‘t give you a final judgement but i think you can make it work on at least some maps where you don‘t have to overcome huge distances to get to t2. I could see it working on maps like Sunbridge while you probably don‘t want to use it on maps like Dwarven Riddle or Crusade.

Allright thank you very much for the info.

• 2 weeks later...