The Elemental Clash (The BattleForge RP)

MrXLink

Prologue,

the worms after birth do not have any race and any abilities, in the process of growing up they have their first abilities within a month and after 2 they are already transformed into the racial worms of a bloodsucker, one such,

Continue to complement

Prologue:

The entire esquadron is moving swiftly in the forest, we are burning the Forest for almost 4 days now we are lucky we haven't found the wolf yet.I dont like this place if feels like something is always watching us, we dont know what, our where he is but we know someone our something is observing us.After walking for about 5 hours we found a good place to camp, everyone was exausted but i felt like that wasnt the only feeling in the air, there was something else nobody wanted to say but it was fear all of us were scared of being ambushed during the night.We had alot of shifts and lookouts around the camp just in case any danger was closing in on us but they know their way around the forest to well some say the wolf even becomes invisible around the trees.Even our captain is scared of him but he tries not to show it so the troops still have some hope.We had a shitty soap for dinner, but i guess its better then nothing, everyone seemed so happy but deep down i know all that joy was fake but i didnt care i just enjoyed the moment.Well this entry is already too long im off to bed.

Araxes took one look back at the burning remains of what once was the guarded passage to Akylos. The smoke and teal flames gave away his position from miles away. Hopefully it would not attract too many fire troops. Ruthless and direct violent onslaught wasn't really his style anyway, but the only way to get things done as soon as it concerns stubborn fire guard patrols. Frost defenses, however, that would have been a completely different situation. They had machines of war, frozen cannons and high-impact ice spikes ready to immobilise whatever gets close. Fire troops just had their rage, their tactical awareness, and their brute force. But brute force alone from a small-sized army would barely scratch his hide.

As the glow faded away in the distance, his neck and back flares extinguished. Remaining hard to see, walking carefully northwards. He would have to get to the Lyrish Reaches eventually, he recalled. Not only were the Lyrish adept at tactical defense, but they also are known for writing events down, recording history and being capable of gathering powerful and useful information about the war. That, and something just seemed to... resonate with him to head to Lyr. Something so faint and distant, that he found it hardly possible to recall what dragged him there. Would there be bloodshed? Not unless necessary. Of course there would always be fools targeting him just for being from the spirit realms, but they would soon know their place. 

The dragon had not walked the world of Nyn for centuries. Nobody would remember him in person. Nobody to know, nobody to believe. Everybody lies. No soul to be trusted, but the Lyrish settlements would remain as close to honest as it gets, especially with the warmth and hospitality of the groves of Nature being far beyond the horizon.

Post 2

Chapter 3 Darkness
A lot things were happening at the same time. Kaylen noticed a Stormsinger being send of to the Royal citadel to notify the regents of the attack. Commanders started shouting instructions. And suddenly a massive blizzard came out of nowhere. Surely wipped up by Jenna and her fellow Winter witches. Kaylen climbed down the watch tower as fast as he could. “Gotta find Dragnya fast” Kaylen thought to himself. The blizzard made it harder to see but it would surely be even harder to see for the fire troops. The sound of hooves made him turn around. There he saw Samon riding towards him on his horse. Samon was another childhood friend of Kaylen. He was a Lyrish knight and had grew in ranks quickly to become the commander of the western Lyrish knight defense line. “How many” he asked very loudly, the blizzard made it hard to hear. “Atleast 20 Thundertanks there might be a few more. They are surrounded by swarms of troops” Kaylen replied. “Ah damn it’s been a long time since they launched such a big attack” Samon said. “Have you seen Dragnya” Kaylen asked. “Dragnya” Samon asked. “Oh you mean your kobold partner. Yeah I saw her in the local armory helping the smith”. “Well hope to see  you in the morning” Samon said as he rode away without Kaylen having the chance to thank him. It was at that moment that the first loud and very recognisable bang of a Worldbreaker gun being fired was heard. Moments later Kaylen saw a big fireball flying high over the wall into somthing solid. One of the ice shields had stopped the fireball from flying into the city. Kaylen ran towards the armory almost running into other people and horses multiple times. Master archer commanders were ordering their man to fire. Kobold engineers were running to mount the cannons. There Kaylen saw her. Dragnya was just waiting outside the armory already fully geared up. Kaylen greeted her and Dragnya looked relieved and replied wit a grunt. Kaylen climbed her back and stood on her shoulder. “Go to the gate we have to get those Ironclads on” Kaylen said in her ear. A second later Dragyna started running. It had become pretty dark by now which made it even harder to see. Kaylen didn’t now exactly were he was. It wasn’t untill they started seeing the lanterns of the gate that Kaylen saw what was going around him. More fireballs were flying against the magic ice shield. “That isn’t going to hold much longer” Kaylen said to no one particulary. He barely said it before a fireball broke trough and hit a house some 100 meters further. “Ah damn that isn’t good at all” Kaylen said scarec. At last they reached the gate. Kaylen jumped on the back of the first Ironclad. He climbed inside and started powering up the core of the Ironclad. It wasn’t that hard at all he just had to pull some cranks and the magical core started emitting energy. Cogs started turning and the Ironclad came back to life. Kaylen barely dodged some moving metallic parts. The Ironclad was fully active just as Kaylen climbed out of it’s neck. Here he could in the darkness and in the blizzard still get a good view of what was happening below. It looked like a couple of Thundertanks had already broken down and he could see atleast 4 with big damages. Kaylen could see the outline of something big in the distance but couldn’t quite see what it was. He quickly ran to the other Ironclad and after a minute or two the second Ironclad was also fully active. The first Ironclad had already noticed what was going on and had started firing. It seemed like the wall had also suffered severe damage 2 of the 10 Worldbreaker guns weren’t firing anymore. And several big chunks of the wall had been blown out. Kaylen jumped back down on Dragnya’s shoulder and they started making their way to one of the two worldbreaker guns

Chapter 2: Memories of the Pain

That night, Dzodin couldnt stop thinking about her. Her soft touch and soothing voice. His mind was in peace, for the first time in his life. The feeling suprised him, he doesnt remember anything like that. In the morning, he went to the market. People of different factions, being nice to each other, selling many things. He slowly made his way throught the market. Then he heard a woman scream in pain and something broke in him. The calm and free mind was now filled with anxiety and pain. He fell on his knees, holding his head with both arms. His breath was shorter every time he breathed. His whole vision was going black. Before he past out he screamed so loudly the whole city came to see what happened. Then he fell on the ground with his eyes being red. He woke up in a room which he didnt recognize. As he slowly opened his eyes, he saw Iris, looking at him worringly. He tried to sit, but he felt massive wave of pain, so much that he grunted loudly in suffering of it. She came closer to him and said: "You made quite the show, whole town was asking me who you are, when me and the guards came for you." said with soothing confident voice. "What..did you said to..them?" said Dzodin with heavy breath. "A broken man" whispered to him. "And do you see me as a..broken man, Iris?" "No, you are just someone, who came throught to much pain. That always changes a person, no matter the gender, no matter their social status, no matter their faction." she said looking into his bloody red eyes. "Tell me Dzodin, do you trust me? Atleast a little bit?"she said with a shy voice "I do" he grunted. "Then, give me your hand, again" Dzodin slowly gave her his hand and her eyes once again lit up in puple energy. When she came into his memories, she saw little bits of his childhood. It wasnt a happy look. Dzodin was being beaten by his father while his mother was lying unconscious on the floor. The she saw other memories of him, all were mostly the same. The she the last memory of his parents. She saw memory of his mother killing his father, right before him, and then herself. Dzodin cried and then ran into the streets. As time went on, his distrust towards people grew larger and larger, but he also he a grew a respect towards women, because of his mother. And the last memory then Dzodin let her see, was the one where he met Dellorian. Then she came out of his mind. "I didnt know....I didnt know you were throught so much." said Iris emotionaly and with tears in her beatiful purple eyes. "It doesnt matter, Iris. I was lost the day I was born." he said with depressing voice. Then he tried to sat on the bed. He once again grunted in pain, but he was able to sit. "And with this curse, it would be better of killing me." Iris looked confused. So Dzodin slowly took down the bandage. There it was, the curse. It was stopped before it could do much harm, but still, the skin was transformed and the hand too. "You didnt see it right? In my memories." "No, but why is it not infecting your body?" "She stopped it, Dellorina somehow did it." "Does it hurt?" she said worringly "It does" "A lot?" "Yes." She stood up and turned around. Then she pointed with her arm on a locker. It opened and some of that strange material flew towards her. Then she bandaged the arm with the material. After that she bandaged it with the original bandage. "Is this better?" She looked at him with a small worring smile. "It is. I.. thank you but why? Why do you keep helping me? You could have helped any other person in this city. Why me?" She sat down next to him, gently turned his head towards her and looked him straigh from eye to eye. After a brief moment with the most soothing and soft voice he has ever heard she said: "Tthat doesnt matter right now, does it Dear?" "N-no, it doesnt" she smilled and stood up. "Now go, tommorow will be a ball, I need to prepare. You can come, If you want" "I would love to." said Dzodin with suprisingly positive voice. "Im glad, now go Dear. When he exited the fottress he thought to himself. I feel like, I feel like she is an angel. When she looked at me, it was...was. I dont know if that is a word for it, and it doesnt hurt anymore. I dont know why, but I dont care. Tommorow will be the ball, could be interesting. The he proceeded to walk towards an inn where he paid for a room from the money, he got from all the thieving, months before. He fell on his bed and said to himself. I dont know, If im mad or not. then he paused looking at the ceiling But I love her.

Edited by Dzodin

PART TWO

As Xyalas and Nozo stepped out from behind the waterfall it was apparent something was wrong terribly wrong. The air was full of ash and smoke. The huge ancient trees that once grew in the rainforest where smashed and in some cases nothing but piles of ash. "What on Earth.." said Xyalas under her breath. Nozo seeing the brightness of the outside world for the first time squinted and looked around at his surroundings. He carefully climbed up Xyalas's back and neck to get a better look. Quickly Xyalas took off from her hidden home to the skies and headed for the cliff where the rest of her flight roost. When they arrived it didn't look like the roosting area for anything apart from perhaps the shadow faction. From as far as she could see there was nothing but corpses of her fellow dragonkin and nests that had been raided or destroyed by something with great force. Slowly they walked around checking each nest and corpse for any signs of life. But nothing. Until, Xyalas saw laid on top of a huge rock Angatos the Swamp Drake Alpha, with a huge spear lodged into this neck.

"A-Angatos?.." Xyalas said hesitantly, not expecting a response. "Xyalas.. Is that you?.." Angatos said quietly. Xyalas shocked and lost for words, crept closer to Angatos. "Listen.. Xyalas.. I won't make it.. I need you to do something for me.. For the whole of our fellow dragonkin.."

• 2 weeks later...

The Myth

Everyone sais: Myths are just myths. Is this one true? Noone knows. This Myth is about an ancient, special species of the stonekin.
A personality that roamed on the world even before The Gods and the Skylords existed. Myth goes that before the world was formed into it's shape now,
an ancient force "The Archos", bringing monstrosities and horrible abominations. Have once wandered on the world, with a sole purpose.
Destroying all planets with sentient and robotic life, to seed that world with their own race.
But, to achieve such a victory, they first needed to do some "things". Before they could start seeding the planet, they first needed to destroy all vegetation. Second, they needed to wipe out all other lifeforms there are on that planet. The only one capable of destroying The Archos was Chronos,
He is as old as time because "The Creators", of wich nothing has ever been recorded to be true, false or even fairy tales, knew the day of The Archos would come. With every breath, he took a enormous battle against The Archos and eventually won. However...
The Archos got so far in their work that all vegetation was destroyed and 99% of the world's remaining life forms, were simple cell's.
Wich started to evolve into life forms and the world we know today. The Creators knew that the world would someday have to face The Archos again so they gave Chronos a new heart, not just any heart, but a heart that never grew old so that Chronos was left there to watch, and wander the world forever, waiting for his true enemy...

Edited by Defqon

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 1
The prologue

Long ago There was the world earth, centuries before Nyn was born. The Creators of the universe have brought life upon earth. There was a thriving sentient life on the world called Eraklyons. The race was advanced, peacefull, prosperous to its own kin. However they had pure harmony with every living Eraklyon, they were enemies to other alien species. And then, out of nowhere, the immense force of The Archos arrived. They were merciless, vile and had the strength to go on, no matter what. Since their arrival, the Eraklyons and the Archos have been fighting for earth for several years. How hard the Eraklyons fought, they were sadly on the losing side Almost all vegetation was gone already and the race of the eraklyons have suffered severe losses But! Before all hope was lost, a cry for help to a mysterious and unknown force called The Creators wich no-one believed to be actually worth believing in, got suddenly answered. An unknown voice shouted: Rise!. And with an eyeblinding light, the Creators have made the first stonekin type of creature wich was as mysterious as them. Joining the side of the Eraklyons, the stonekin creature took on to the Archos with everything it had. The Eraklyons were amazed by its power, its swiftness. Its like the creature was some sort of gifted master of martial arts with a teleportation ability. The fight finally started to look bright for the Eraklyons, they finally had the upper hand again! But the Archos still had some tricks upon their sleeves too With their own weaponry, they have knocked a mega meteorite off course, heading towards earth. And then, later, at the very moment the stonekin creature and the ereklyons were facing near-total victory. The meteorite struck earth, destroying almost all life on earth. The Archos offered themselves on this losing war, so that the world would be dead forever. However, their plan did not go as planned. Because the meteorite was from alien origin, it had a little side-effect. An effect that no-one could have known, the moment it struck the earth. The impact of the rock, wich some simple cells survived, created the Fire element. And while the long lasting darkness after that, created the Shadow element. The death of the creature, caused the Nature element to form, but also the Frost element. All that was going to happen now, is the darkness to fade away, let sunlight through & to let the cells evolve again and bring back life to earth. After that, the world of Nyn was born

Edited by Defqon