Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SwiftCore

Buying Cards?

Recommended Posts

So, ive got an idea. What about you being able to buy cards with BF Points? I think its a good idea, so you can get better cards sort of faster, but at the same time, your giving them money to help them out with the game. Im not sure if anyone has posted something like this already, but i think its a good idea. So lets say, "The Overlord" was how ever BF it will be, so you buy/earn BF and get the Points and buy separate cards, not ones that are in a pack. I think it would be good if you can buy separate cards. Thanks.

Edited by SwiftCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In auction house you can buy cards for BF points.

 

You won't be ableto buy BFP with real money.

Read these topics to get the idea how the BFP and reward system gonna work :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Complex said:

How hard is it to get promos then at the beginning ? :'(

current ratio is 1/200 boosters so 0.5% chance of getting one. Unless you win some tournaments you will probably only ever get 1 or 2 ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Complex said:

How hard is it to get promos then at the beginning ? :'(

Feel free to ask those questions in the chat. There is no need to revive a topic which has been dead for nearly a year ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Treim said:

current ratio is 1/200 boosters so 0.5% chance of getting one. Unless you win some tournaments you will probably only ever get 1 or 2 ;)

That sounds pretty pessimistic. So what you saying is that we can never get more than 400 boosters. If so then those boosters are really expensive. I believe everyone should be able to get every card in 3-5 years at least. And just noticed this is a dead post lel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BionicReaper said:

That sounds pretty pessimistic. So what you saying is that we can never get more than 400 boosters. If so then those boosters are really expensive. I believe everyone should be able to get every card in 3-5 years at least. And just noticed this is a dead post lel

400 boosters is plenty - especially for casual players who will most likely take breaks from the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BionicReaper said:

Well I'm kinda casual, but that means I won't spent 10 hours a day.

Quest rewards, booster prices and booster ratios are not set in stone so I wouldn't draw any conclusions just yet.

2 hours ago, Treim said:

you will probably only ever get 1 or 2 ;)

Or you can do a lot of trades :deck:

@Complex I guess while I am at it I can quote you this. They are not final and can change in the future.

  • 1st card has a 19.5% chance of being Ultra Rare, 80% chance of being Rare and 0,5% of being a Promo card.
  • 2nd card has a 20% chance of being a Rare card and 80% chance of being uncommon.
  • 3rd card has a 25% change of being uncommon and 75% chance of being common.
  • 4th card is always uncommon.
  • 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th card are always common. 
Edited by Ladadoos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

Quest rewards, booster prices and booster ratios are not set in stone so I wouldn't draw any conclusions just yet.

Treim, having said that there is 1/200 to get a promo and probably getting one or two ever, claimed that if we try normally we will only get 400 boosters. In the past you got at least 1 booster per day, if you didnt pay, so you could get 365 (approx) boosters/year. If there are no set prices yet, then I suppose it's wrong of Treim to go out spreading information, about something he assumes will be, but is 0% sure.

 

Edit: Where boosters are equivalent to 1 card.

Edited by BionicReaper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BionicReaper said:

In the past you got at least 1 booster per day, if you didnt pay, so you could get 365 (approx) boosters/year. 

Those 2 BFP boosters, yes, which gave crappy cards most of the times. This time around you will for sure receive more than that. Way better I dare to say. 

As for the "getting 1 or 2 promos ever" part: take it with a grain of salt. You know how chances work. One might get 10 promos, one might get none and the other might get 50.  What does having set prices or not have to do with how often one might get promos from boosters? True, what Treim said might not really be true as nothing is set in stone yet but both you and Treim know perfectly well that it isn't yet and that it can change in the future, so I am not sure what you are really worrying about... Maybe you will get 1 booster (8 cards) a day, maybe 2.. maybe even 3, who knows.

Edited by Ladadoos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BionicReaper said:

Treim, having said that there is 1/200 to get a promo and probably getting one or two ever, claimed that if we try normally we will only get 400 boosters. In the past you got at least 1 booster per day, if you didnt pay, so you could get 365 (approx) boosters/year. If there are no set prices yet, then I suppose it's wrong of Treim to go out spreading information, about something he assumes will be, but is 0% sure.

 

Edit: Where boosters are equivalent to 1 card.

if you read my post it clearly says 'current ratio'. With what the devs said so far i can hardly imagine getting multiple boosters per day. If you take into account that players will probably miss out on   quite a lot of BFP by not having time to complete all the quests you will most likely not going to get a lot of promos - at least most players. 1-2 probably 3 seems to be quite reasonable to me from what i know so far tbh. Obviously if you are playing like a crazy man you will most likely get more. I can only speak for myself when i say that once i am getting all the necassery speedrun cards i will most likely not play every day, not even mentioning doing daily quests.

Obviously this is all speculation. If you follow this project for a while you should know that basically anything people say is 'not set in stone' yet.

Will make it more obvious next time that i am speculating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.