help me with school plz

WannaBeSheep

It's 7, because if we look at the equation upside down (which is how you look at equations), you will see 01 + 6, which is equal to 1 + 6, and that is 7.

I think you forgot to turn it back upside down at the end. So you get 7 upside down which is L

• 5 months later...
14 hours ago, Valaraukar said:

9 + 1 0 or

9+1*0=9+0=9

12 hours ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

9 + 1 * 0 = 10 * 0 = 0

(know your calculation rules: multiplication and dividing have a higher priority than subtraction and addition) 

6 hours ago, Ultrakool said:

? @Valaraukar is right... 1*0 goes first, then 9 + x              

x= 1*0=0

9+0=9

yeah... I was gonna say the same thing lmao. saw this first at like 1am so I wasn't gonna say it at first cuz obv I was tired but @Valaraukar is right XD

Since I'm sure y'all have no idea what the notation even means,  ψ  is the wave function. You need to look up at the chart and plug in the corresponding wave function. ψ* is the complex conjugate of that wave function.

571f87dc19d82_physicshwproblem.PNG.a1484

571f888f4772a_WavefunctionofHatom.PNG.08

On 4/26/2016 at 10:58 AM, SilenceKiller99 said:

looks interesting, what study do you study?

Materials Science and Engineering

btw, is does anyone want me to make a solution video to that problem :) idk if that's interesting, or if it would just be boring because you don't know what's going on

57 minutes ago, Eirias said:

Materials Science and Engineering

btw, is does anyone want me to make a solution video to that problem :) idk if that's interesting, or if it would just be boring because you don't know what's going on

I think there'd be a fair amount of people interested in that, atleast I am :P