Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Saschlik

Hardest Szenario?

Hey Guys :) I just wanted to ask some of you what the hardest szenario was in your opinion. The hardest i can remember was " The crazy god". It is a 2 player szenario if I remember currectly where you had to defense and attack at the same time. I always played it with my brother atleast once a weak we loved it. Let me know what you guys think :) Thanks for the hard work at battleforge reborn and sorry for my bad englisch ! 

i don't exactly know the name of the scenario i thought was the hardest, but you had to fight your way to the middle in a 2 player PvE.

when you went to the middle, you had to defend ancient temples and once in a while a priest spawned. you had to defend 4 sides with urzach defenders or something. 

i thought the title of the scenario had 'insane' in it

That map is called Insane God. I used to play it solo to farm tokens.

It is still hard to one shot the boss with fully buffed necrofury though QQ

i don't exactly know the name of the scenario i thought was the hardest, but you had to fight your way to the middle in a 2 player PvE.

when you went to the middle, you had to defend ancient temples and once in a while a priest spawned. you had to defend 4 sides with urzach defenders or something. 

i thought the title of the scenario had 'insane' in it

Hey Guys :) I just wanted to ask some of you what the hardest szenario was in your opinion. The hardest i can remember was " The crazy god". It is a 2 player szenario if I remember currectly where you had to defense and attack at the same time. I always played it with my brother atleast once a weak we loved it. Let me know what you guys think :) Thanks for the hard work at battleforge reborn and sorry for my bad englisch ! 

Well then, you guys are talking about the same map xD
Saschlik loosely translated it as "The crazy god" which is the same one you described titled "The Insane God" as ikke pointed out :P

2 votes for The Insane God it is then.

Oh my bad then. I played with the german client back then where the szenario was called "crazy" god. But it is good to see that other players also have my opininion about this map it was so hard :x

Oh my bad then. I played with the german client back then where the szenario was called "crazy" god. But it is good to see that other players also have my opininion about this map it was so hard :x

insane and crazy do have the same meaning in german ^^.

insane and crazy do have the same meaning in german ^^.

Not entirely. Insane = Wahnsinnig, crazy = verrückt. Even though both words are similar in their meaing, wahnsinnig is the "worse" one. [/smartassmode]

About the topic: I found Behind enemy lines very hard to play.

Not entirely. Insane = Wahnsinnig, crazy = verrückt. Even though both words are similar in their meaing, wahnsinnig is the "worse" one. [/smartassmode]

About the topic: I found Behind enemy lines very hard to play.

'insane' can mean 'verrückt' as well that goes for 'crazy' the other way around of course. However guess it doesnt really matter anyways.

I never really was much into the campaign maps for the majority of my 'battleforge career'. I often times struggled finding teammates to play the maps properly with as most people i knew played battlegrounds almost exclusively. I only played very few maps at least somewhat frequently. The one i struggled the longest time with was soultree out of those. Im only talking about expert mode of course.

'insane' can mean 'verrückt' as well that goes for 'crazy' the other way around of course. However guess it doesnt really matter anyways.

I never really was much into the campaign maps for the majority of my 'battleforge career'. I often times struggled finding teammates to play the maps properly with as most people i knew played battlegrounds almost exclusively. I only played very few maps at least somewhat frequently. The one i struggled the longest time with was soultree out of those. Im only talking about expert mode of course.

If you ever need a buddy to play with, send me a PM :D

Same here, Soultree on expert was always a pain, no matter what it felt like you simply didn't have the time or power to build up a respectable force before getting rolled over.

Same here, Soultree on expert was always a pain, no matter what it felt like you simply didn't have the time or power to build up a respectable force before getting rolled over.

Are you talking about the very beginning ? What deck/strategy did you use ? I always felt like this was one of the easier maps, especially with Amii Monument...

I tried a number of things, but most of them where either Frost or Nature decks as those where my two main factions I liked the most. The one method I remember being the most effective was Ensnare with Windweavers and some dryads to put some of the bigger ones to sleep. Other strategies I used where Manawing and Hurricane or mass Treespirits and a Hurricane/Ensnare with a few dryads to keep the larger units out of the fight till the little ones where gone
. After the first main wave was gone it was much simpler with Aggressors, Razorshards and Windweavers. A few Shamans or Crystal Fiends also went well with it to get you to T3 to get your hands on some Deepcoil Worms, Deepfangs and Core Dredge. (Dredge's? What would that plural be? XD) T4 wasn't really needed at that point, but I could always drop in a Giant Wyrm or a few Grinders to tear down what was left. While I did have Amii Monument, I rarely used it as those T3 XL units usually carried me to the end, letting someone else that had strong T4 units get their last Orb quickly.

Edited by Venorik

First love the pic you use. :) and then sec me and my brother would play Battle forge all the time together to it was  a way for us to be together when we I moved lol but ya crazy or insane god excuse my german lol Was hard lol I agree but it was fun. Well thats me go bandits.

Idk it was called something like dwarf riddle, on expert it was impossible, your base gets destroyed no matter what you do, a base full of towers and T4 units can't hold it. The insane god was nothing against that, I found it rather easy actually.

Edited by Valaraukar

32 minutes ago, Valaraukar said:

Idk it was called something like dwarf riddle, on expert it was impossible, your base gets destroyed no matter what you do, a base full of towers and T4 units can't hold it. The insane god was nothing against that, I found it rather easy actually.

You mesn The Dwarven Riddle, sou can do that map in under 10 minutes on expert if i remember correctly :) not sure if there is a video on youtube though ;) 

50 minutes ago, Valaraukar said:

Idk it was called something like dwarf riddle, on expert it was impossible, your base gets destroyed no matter what you do, a base full of towers and T4 units can't hold it.

If I remember correctly, this most likely happened to you because you were too slow completing the objectives. With a bit of practice, you can easily do Dwarven Riddle solo expert. There are enough videos on YouTube that show you how to do so.

At dwarfen riddle expert it was quite fine to defend even endless time.

Every map on expert was quite easy to manage unless you decide with what deck you will play then you could make every map difficult to very difficult and that was the core and art and fun behind playing the maps for me.

For example Insane God was easy with an lame deck but you could make it more interesting with an alternative deck for example pure bandits.

Speedrun was always no fun for me even when i was placed in the top 10 sometimes. It was a play with the lamest deck and fight through the map as fast as you can with the same linear tactic. It was just about time and no more deep art behind it, well if you like it...

Edited by Cyruel

26 minutes ago, Cyruel said:

Speedrun was always no fun for me even when i was placed in the top 10 sometimes. It was a play with the lamest deck and fight through the map as fast as you can with the same linear tactic. It was just about time and no more deep art behind it, well if you like it...

I never actually did speedruns (even though I tried, but just failed). Still though I agree with speedruns being the less attractive thing to do in BF for me. Linear things get boring fast

It's been such a long time but I always found the 12(correct me if i am wrong here!?) player maps the hardest as it was really difficult to get all the players in and keep them in the game when there was a struggle...

For me it was Battleground at level 10 when lost souls or twilight was the enemy.

If you dont count battleground then it was the more difficult one of the 12 player maps. Especially for the first and second team. Team 3 was easy.

But Soultree was really easy with one of this two cards:

GetMediaData?id=57b76b511f73e816c7115683orGetMediaData?id=57b76b511f73e816c7115695

Because both cards could deal damage to multiple units at the same time. You killed almost any unit with 1-2 of them as long as they were frozen. I think other cards that can deal massive damage to multiple units (like mines) could do the same.