Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Sign in to follow this  
kommoon

eyefinity

hello skylords,

i have a suggestion for a patch after the game has launched, 

maybe you could create a different screen for people with an eyefinity setup.

for example on the right screen you see your deck on the middle screen the place where you are and on the right an map so you know whats happening and where you are 

greetingz kommoon

I don't think the devs would be willing to do this, especially because it would be way too much work on changing the client and I don't think many players use eyefinity...

Sadly the developers can't change the client for obvious reasons.. Plus they wouldn't be able to add this right away even if they wanted to, as they are currently focusing on getting it up and running like old BattleForge was with a few minor changes such as boosters so people can obtain cards without buying bfp. However, if you have any other suggestions for them I am sure they would love to hear/read them! :)