[Clientsided] 3 - Category text "Shadow/Nature" in AH outside of the window

Kaliber84

• NAME: Category text "Shadow/Nature" in AH outside of the window
  • SEVERITY: 3
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
  • DESCRIPTION: The category text for Shadow/nature does not fit within the boundaries, cutting of the upper and lower half of the words.
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: http://imgur.com/WZMgJj7
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I would suggest to delete the category as a whole. As there is only a single card fitting that category (which isn't even enabled atm) I don't see the point in keeping it. It would be better to add Amii Phantom to the "Nature" and the "Shadow" category in my opinion.
Edited by Kaliber84

Whenever a text in these closed borders it too long, it gets split up like the screenshot you posted

The same thing is for 100+ cards in the Inventory (not that probably most people would reach 100 of any card... but still) and the same for 10000+ tokens of any kind

Screenshot - http://i.imgur.com/Z5aASrh.png - both the number exceeding 100 and tokens exceeding 10000 can be seen here

• 1 year later...

NAME: Shadow/Nature text doesn't fit in AH color filter
SEVERITY: 3
REPRODUCIBILITY: ALWAYS
DESCRIPTION: Every time I  put Shadow/ Nature in AH color filter, text doesn't fit. Other colors fit nicely.
SCREENSHOT:

ah.jpg

Edited by Strek0za