Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

YT prefrences  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like more?

• Swearing/pg 13+
    • Kid friendly 0-12

I don't 'prefer' swearing if it is senseless. I'm all for mature videos, but more in a sense that it contains quality content. If your natural style of talking involves a lot of swearing; go for it I guess. But if you do it to look cool, just keep it polite.

I don't 'prefer' swearing if it is senseless. I'm all for mature videos, but more in a sense that it contains quality content. If your natural style of talking involves a lot of swearing; go for it I guess. But if you do it to look cool, just keep it polite.

if you like mature vids then your pg13+ which means you fall in the swearing/pg13+ catagory

I prefer youtube channel that is able to keep their cool and not swear " TOO " much.It just makes people look at and say " Errr.... Okay... "

It's best to keep our anger in set or else We look like clowns to the internet XD~ Nevertheless , kids friendly would suit best for me . Markiplier all the way <3 , doesn't swear much .

"LeafyIsHere" is at the moment my most favourite channel, even if he's swearing sometimes he does it in a exaggerating funny way.

Edited by Candyman