Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

I was too bad for PvP, but when I tried it, I played pure nature :( on rPvE I played All-Four with a friend who played Stonekin and on normal PvE I played Amii (Overlord and Primeval Watcher over everything) and he played Stonekin too, or both pure natrue

Stonekin last orb shadow in 2v2 or pure fire ( my partner in 2v2 played fire and i played stonekin we was in the 50places )
1v1 twilght or frost fire

For PvE i played the 4 colour lost souls infinite combo deck that generated unlimited ships (i dont remember the names, its been too long and im too lazy to google) It started out with windweavers and shaman to clear the first couple of camps, then transitioned into shadow to begin construction mana generation buildings, then It used cultist master to produce free units, which would then be sacrificed to decomposer, while sitting in range of furnace of flesh, the result was near instant infinite mana to rapidly crank out ships.

For PvP i played immortal ashbone pyro, basically rush to 3 orbs, drop a pyro, then dump every single possible buff spell onto it and laugh as your opponent cant kill it. (It self heals half its damage, ravage heals it while its in combat, and unholy power MASSIVELY boosted damage, also ashbones did double damage ot builings AND had AOE damage, making them near impossible to overpower once they got to an orb, since all newly summoned units would immedietly be in the AOE and take damage, healign him even faster)

I played Pure Nature and Stonekin in 2v2 PVP depending on what my mate was playing. Mostly Stonekin in solo PVP tho :) and Pure Fire for PVE (GO MOLOCH!). 

i played Pure nature most of the time had all nature cards, Sometimes i played shadow but that was mostly for PvP games i wasn't that good at PvE with shadow any tip for shadow (if they can remember)

Sth like that

index.thumb.png.9f95bde2be6af8661fefe3a7b1618f40.png

Was kinda hard to win, especially against Frost or Nature/Frost, but it was great fun for a nub like me :)