Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

We now have a Patreon !   10/16/17

Donations are back, but they're now all on Patreon ! Feel free to check it out : https://goo.gl/TwmHYW
marky1926

new cards that me and my brother are working on

21 posts in this topic

I am working on some of  the new cards that people suggest I don't have any sneak peeks right now but if you have any suggestions please tell me on this thread then I'll work on it!;) 

I'd like to see how this works out, there a some other people that are also doing cards. I guess we'll have loads of cards that could be added if we're ever allowed to modify the client.

What kind of cards? For a specific faction or just some random ones? Also, you probably should've posted this in the cards section ;)

here is a half peak of the card art but not the card yet skeleton_warrior_by_phanou36-d5bl0p1.jpg a giant version of skeleton warriors( XL)  I named it skletron  but you guys can decide what to name it;) 

better view skeleton_warrior_by_phanou36-d5bl0p1.jpg

sorry can't get a good view but click on the image to get a better one:)

give thanks to phanou art for the image

@ chimera unit cards are the type of cards were working on

Its a nice idea you have going but remember that the devs said that the first thing they are gonna work on is the Game it self and get it out and running smooth and then maybe they will look into adding new stuff but it will take some time :P GL :D:kappa:

if twilight hulk was a card I would make im look like this in the card frame: Twilighthulkcard.png

9a4ef1957f87c0e7ef9b8296526817c5.png you guys like this one

e699954a372f54f7f31e3ac31310190a.png here is the full skeletron! :)

9a4ef1957f87c0e7ef9b8296526817c5.png you guys like this one

1000hp is way overpowered. Better have him like 200hp (yes 200) and less attack damage with passive ability: "upon death this unit will revive with a <insert mini-lavafield here> dealing 200 damage and knocking back small and medium units in a 10m area. It won't be dazed.  (can only be activated once)"  

I think the card design and idea is great but most of the cards are a little to OP maybe if you downgrade them a bit in terms of health and damage it would be more realistic

Holy shit! Those cards are epic! Obviously way too OP, but apart from Bergriese, the other cards' pics capture the true nature of BattleForge! Dude, I salute you! But one problem will be animating these new cards. If we could some how get the guys working on ReForge Legacy to somehow help us, that would be pretty neat...But awesome work!

If they gonna add new content then I doubt that they will take this pictures since they either want her owns or no new cards at all.

Furthermore the style doesnt suit as well compared to the old card layout

Holy shit! Those cards are epic! Obviously way too OP, but apart from Bergriese, the other cards' pics capture the true nature of BattleForge! Dude, I salute you! But one problem will be animating these new cards. If we could some how get the guys working on ReForge Legacy to somehow help us, that would be pretty neat...But awesome work!

There's just 1 guy working on it you know?

I think better way is balance cards in BFR and make it playable first. BFR team will have problems with add new cards to game.

But ideas are nice, dont stop :)

Dark Crusader cool really cool. I want in my deck.

Mechanical Wyvern - scares me. This card would have such rich backstory that my head can't think. Something like „When the Nature nation attacked Shadow, Fire and Frost nations joined forces to defeat rebelling  Nature. Shadow suggested that only fire could end nature's growth. But the Fire nation refused to send mighty Fire dragons which they were far to few to crush Nature's defenses and to valuable to be lost. But there was a cure for this madness. A cure which was inspired by Frost metal giant - Ironclad. Kobold engineers made first drafts for a flying mechanical dragon, but then a question rose - how can a frost's creation breathe fire? And then the Oracle sent Warlock to infuse this creature with cleansing fire. After the infusion Kobold engineers had to tinker it more because dragon was far from completion and they never figured out how to save it from instability. Only one thing left - soul which is going to operate it. One of the oldest Shadow's Overlords sacrificed himself to become stronger and to stop Nature.

The first dragon's prey fell fast it was Giant Wyrm, and from that day the savior of the balance and the crusher of Nature's leader was called Mechanical Wyvern.

Edited by Strek0za

Wait are u making all of these?
It doesn't seem like it from my point of view, its quite fishy how bergriese is the only card that is not English. Also it has a different resolution than the rest of the cards that I assume you claim are yours. If they are not yours, no biggie just maybe want to credit them so we know who the real creators are. If you are the one making these my mistake for false accusations.

@DawsonTheFish well atleast that Dark Crusader isn't made by them as it is called the Death Dealer and it is a painting made by Frank Frazetta. The Skeletron is made by PhanouArt and posted on Deviantart. I also could find the fire phoenix by just googling phoenix art. It was the second picture for me. On Undead slayer and Mechanical worm you can see that somebody put their signature on it which they probably wouldn't do for a card.  And I doubt they made any of the others. Some of the designs looks awesome though :D 

Edited by Eddio

For me it looks like they found cards online and just copied and pasted and said it was theirs. Aside from that yes the artwork does look impressive :)

Edited by DawsonTheFish