Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TomSz91

BFR Wallpapers

Here is my plan for now.

I want do it like this:
Fire_wallpaper_1.1.thumb.jpg.f880ff05827 FIRE_Background.thumb.jpg.5ea7b203b37a66 = Fire_wallpaper_1.2.thumb.jpg.60156f2b2ea

now i make it in 1 part logo.

for now got this:
Fire_wallpaper_1.3.thumb.jpg.a04a3dc6a57

The middle logo i will change size and add effects latter, for now i need all heroes.

+ Thanks for @Asraiel for big logos from : http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/1413-artworks/

Later if you like this my wallpaper I will try make frost nature and shadow

Edited by TomSz91

Progress:
Fire_wallpaper_1.4.thumb.jpg.0c7122302da

I go sleep so tomorrow i will try to end this:

Dont know about best place here is just a model.
Fire_wallpaper_1.4.1.thumb.jpg.0b39853e2

Edited by TomSz91

@TomSz91 The channel art is stretched out horizontally, so when I stretch it out, it won't look so good. Please refer to here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2972003?hl=en

What i have now is 1546x 423 but you see there are some white spaces.

2560x423 will cover up all the white spaces and I think it would look alot better. Maybe something like having avatars of some community members like Eirias' Magma Hurler, LagOps bandit lancers on the side next to the banner, and Battleforge Reborn words to fit that space, but that it doesnt look so stretched out?

@bobfrog You want to fill out the white spaces in the logo? Or what are you going for? I used the round logo now.

Progress:
Fire_wallpaper_1.4.thumb.jpg.0c7122302da

I go sleep so tomorrow i will try to end this:

Dont know about best place here is just a model.
Fire_wallpaper_1.4.1.thumb.jpg.0b39853e2

This looks awesome already! I really enjoy these kind of wallpapers. I am looking forward to the nature one.

Maybe, after you did fire, shadow, frost and nature, you can also do bandit, twilight, lost souls and stonekin? 

This looks awesome already! I really enjoy these kind of wallpapers. I am looking forward to the nature one.

Maybe, after you did fire, shadow, frost and nature, you can also do bandit, twilight, lost souls and stonekin? 

Ye I try my best. If I make this wallpapers good and everyone  like my wallpapers so I make more. For now i need finish this and look other reaction about my wallpapers.

@TomSz91 The channel art is stretched out horizontally, so when I stretch it out, it won't look so good. Please refer to here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2972003?hl=en

What i have now is 1546x 423 but you see there are some white spaces.

2560x423 will cover up all the white spaces and I think it would look alot better. Maybe something like having avatars of some community members like Eirias' Magma Hurler, LagOps bandit lancers on the side next to the banner, and Battleforge Reborn words to fit that space, but that it doesnt look so stretched out?

So you want BFR banner 2560 x 1440 px resolution? 

Just say what you want to add in your banner And I will try to add it.

For now I see you want like this:

Maybe something like having avatars of some community members like Eirias' Magma Hurler, LagOps bandit lancers on the side next to the banner, and Battleforge Reborn words to fit that space, but that it doesnt look so stretched out?

Edited by TomSz91

the wallpaper looks allready good, maybe you can make it just wider?

maybe something like this: (and replace the pictures at the side with users, that contribute to the chanel)

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.3fbfc16848976946395c

bth, i saw that one of the icons had a logo still on it. i uploaded all the icons here (they are directly converted from the source files of bf):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iwjnsh34gzo94kt/AACjjlhhF3BafNuXiKM3fY01a?dl=0

Edited by bobfrog

spitfire.jpg

So? I repaint it and use this background.

the wallpaper looks allready good, maybe you can make it just wider?

maybe something like this: (and replace the pictures at the side with users, that contribute to the chanel)

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.3fbfc16848976946395c

bth, i saw that one of the icons had a logo still on it. i uploaded all the icons here (they are directly converted from the source files of bf):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iwjnsh34gzo94kt/AACjjlhhF3BafNuXiKM3fY01a?dl=0

So you want i make BANNER like this?
hm.. ok i can try but dont know how i need to connect right and left sides, here is other nackgrounds and 1 fly other on ground :D

so dont know in facct how to do it in the best way.

About my logos. I download it from :

+ Thanks for @Asraiel for big logos from : http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/1413-artworks/

Progresss:
Fire_wallpaper_1.5.thumb.jpg.3aa2f6b324e

And now i try to add some fire effect in BFR logo. if i can :)

+ if i make BFR logo looks like FORGE red and yellow color? like fire? in other letters?

Edited by TomSz91

How about this?
Fire_wallpaper_1.6.thumb.jpg.23804d08faeFire_wallpaper_1.6.1.thumb.jpg.642499320

I actually don't like that there are so much characters on the bottom part of the wallpaper. I think it would look way better if you, for example, only had thugs, sunstriders, nomad and scavenger on the bottom part.  

I think that it is a very smart idea to put the text higher in the picture! Although I think the text is somewhat off-center, you should try to move it just a tiny bit to the right.

Edited by SilenceKiller99

I actually don't like that there are so much characters on the bottom part of the wallpaper. I think it would look way better if you, for example, only had thugs, sunstriders, nomad and scavenger on the bottom part.  

I think that it is a very smart idea to put the text higher in the picture! Although I think the text is somewhat off-center, you should try to move it just a tiny bit to the right.

Thanks man i try change. for now I need rest :)

Fire_wallpaper_1.5.thumb.jpg.3aa2f6b324e                          Fire_wallpaper_1.6.1.thumb.jpg.642499320                                   Fire_wallpaper_1.4.thumb.jpg.0c7122302da

The positioning and size of the letters in the first picture (left or right) is the best in my opinion. It stands out just enough, while in the other one (middle) it doesn't stand out all that much - at least not enough in my opinion. Nonetheless, you're doing a great job with this, I really like the background you chose and how you edited the units to fit the picture. The background color fits the color of the units very well. There are a few things I don't like that much though:

• You have too many units in my opinion. I like how you sized them differently to make the picture more interesting, but the bottom part has way too many units. Around 8-10 units in the picture seems fine. I would simply suggest you remove a few units at the bottom and leave the ones at the top (Spitfire, Fire Dragon, Emberstrike, Sunderer, Juggernaut and Giant Slayer) be. 
  • It's too symmetric. Although removing a few bottom units could resolve this problem, I think you should not put them so symmetric. It looks like all the bottom units are positioned in a straight line, which I personally do not like. Perhaps try to make a few bottom pictures a bit smaller, like for example Moloch of Firedancer (depends on what cards you will remove, if any). 
  • Move the Juggernaut and Sunderer a bit up and add a small unit to each side of "Reborn".
  • Try to add some special effects. Although the colors work beautifully with each other, I feel like a bit of special effects here and there might make it  abit more interesting. Not too much though, since your background isn't all one color. Perhaps make it look like some meteors are falling from the sky (inferno card) and/or perhaps try to work with some fire, although that can become tricky to make it look good in the picture. 

Nonetheless, this is my current opinion regarding your picture. You've done an awesome work so far, not only with this picture but with all the other pictures as well. I like your dedication and the fact that you listen to our suggestions and try to make it work. The result at the end is always very nice, just like this one will be. If you have any questions feel free to ask me them.

@Ladadoos

How about this idea?
I add more monsters and don't add in 1 line in bot.

Fire_wallpaper_1.7.thumb.jpg.e2fa01ebb09

I have more fire monsters but dont want to add all :) I think it is enough for them now :P

How do you think?

Edited by TomSz91

@Ladadoos

How about this idea?
I add more monsters and don't add in 1 line in bot.

Fire_wallpaper_1.7.thumb.jpg.e2fa01ebb09

How do you think?

In my previous post I stated that I thought you had too many units, so I don't understand why you added even more :P Nonetheless, I also think you should make the Spitfire face the logo and that you should try to make the ground units not seem like they are flying. For example, if you look at Thunder Wagon, you can see it has some ground underneath him, which gives the illlusion that it isn't floating. Maybe try to add some ground to the picture where the bottom units would stand on (marked grey in my picture). But don't only make it flat, try to make it look as if there is a hill or two. I'm not sure how you could add ground without it looking bad though, but perhaps you could try to copy and paste the ground underneath the Thunder Wagon and with some nice editing make it not seem like it was copy pasted. Maybe you could even find some nice ground textures on the internet, although it should match the rest of the picture. Nonetheless, I just feel like adding some ground gives the whole picture a bit more structure, and I believe it's worth to try.

Tom_Fire.thumb.png.76485a5552c7a00337626

In my previous post I stated that I thought you had too many units, so I don't understand why you added even more :P Nonetheless, I also think you should make the Spitfire face the logo and that you should try to make the ground units not seem like they are flying. For example, if you look at Thunder Wagon, you can see it has some ground underneath him, which gives the illlusion that it isn't floating. Maybe try to add some ground to the picture where the bottom units would stand on (marked grey in my picture). But don't only make it flat, try to make it look as if there is a hill or two. I'm not sure how you could add ground without it looking bad though, but perhaps you could try to copy and paste the ground underneath the Thunder Wagon and with some nice editing make it not seem like it was copy pasted. Maybe you could even find some nice ground textures on the internet, although it should match the rest of the picture. Nonetheless, I just feel like adding some ground gives the whole picture a bit more structure, and I believe it's worth to try.

Tom_Fire.thumb.png.76485a5552c7a00337626

Oh ok thanks man. ok i will try to add ground. i just cut bacground for all heros. Still need to add heros in background and add some effect if i can do it. so wait for more news, I will try to make this wallpaper better.

And thanks for suggesting. ;)