Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Hjoartendk

New Players.

Hello Skylords and new Skylords

If your are totally new to the game i would suggest you to play PVE cause it makes you an idea what the game is about.

when you have an idea what the game is all about you can go an get some cards and the way you do that is complete the daily quest and play time and then you can go in an buy card or booster packs in the market place and then you could maybe think about going into pvp.

PVP RECOMMEND some card not starter card ^^

PVP is where you play versus maybe your friend or an enemy where you need to defeat him before he defeats you,

you should maybe start with some good 1 orb creatures and if you have it you should start with one that has swift cause you want to get some wells faster that your enemy, so you can get some power and use small creatures if you comes after you but if he dosent you take your 2 orb and rush him if he's not taking his 2 orb and see if you can get he's creatures and if you get them see if you can get the base

its not the best guide and im so sorry about that ^^ ill do my best to make this one better as we go :D

Cya Skylords.

Edited by Hjoartendk

This guide is kinda unnessacry. It states the obvious and for PvP there is already a really awsome guide.
Also playing PvE wont help you when going PvP , most PvE strategys can be thrown out the window when going PvP. I mean , in PvE you often rush your second monument , kill of your units and get Tier 2 units , Experience like that wont help you with Tier 1 fights which can go on for 10 minutes in PvP.
By the way , I hate beeing negative , but like I said , this guide or whatever this is supposed to be wont help any new player.

Edited by Shotty

If your are totally new to the game i would suggest you to play PVE cause it makes you an idea what the game is about.

when you have an idea what the game is all about you can go an play pvp. im gonna learn you a little about pvp :D

PVP is where you play versus maybe your friend or an enemy where you need to defeat him before he defeats you,

you should maybe start with some good 1 orb creatures and if you have it you should start with one that has swift cause you want to get some wells faster that your enemy, so you can get some power and use small creatures if you comes after you but if he dosent you take your 2 orb and rush him if he's not taking his 2 orb and see if you can get he's creatures and if you get them see if you can get the base

if you want a bit better guide just PM me

Cya Skylords.

I appreciate you taking the time to write this up, but @Eirias's guide say it all better. 

This guide is kinda unnessacry. It states the obvious and for PvP there is already a really awsome guide.
Also playing PvE wont help you when going PvP , most PvE strategys can be thrown out the window when going PvP. I mean , in PvE you often rush your second monument , kill of your units and get Tier 2 units , Experience like that wont help you with Tier 1 fights which can go on for 10 minutes in PvP.
By the way , I hate beeing negative , but like I said , this guide or whatever this is supposed to be wont help any new player.

i go with Shotty. fi you wanna do such a thred put a little more effort than onlyy 2 minutes in it will rise the qualaty a lot.

Find this totally irrelevant due to the fact the game is not up, and by the time it is up everyone "new" will forget about this forum, because they will just want to play the game.

I'm trying not to be mean or anything, but that's my two sense

Thanks guys ill try to make this a bit better and start write it in a word document first :D xD

Thanks for the comments and some are a bit negativ but ill take it as good things so i learn about my faults and this is my first guide im not used to it :C

Thanks guys ill try to make this a bit better and start write it in a word document first :D xD

Thanks for the comments and some are a bit negativ but ill take it as good things so i learn about my faults and this is my first guide im not used to it :C

The biggest problem with the guide is that you are to general , you say "New players shouldnt pvp since they dont have cards which are that good"  and 90% of the post after that is regarding PvP , which you recommended your target audience not to do.

The biggest problem with the guide is that you are to general , you say "New players shouldnt pvp since they dont have cards which are that good"  and 90% of the post after that is regarding PvP , which you recommended your target audience not to do.

Okay trying to edit this better i didnt have 2 much time ill make it better as we go on i am an busy man sry ^^

thank you battlefoge reborn for coming back . this game is not a cock fight just like Accursed Farms on youtube say and is a game for people to enjoy playing fun game (pvp trad card pve) all those thing is the fantastic battleforge have been make . This is no need  rejectable reason any game need to die.

Look at this photo imageporo intro

this image Blitzcrank represent you battleforge and this Baron represent EA, the little thing around Blitzcrank is the people i hope you know about this story game i'l leave a youtube linked below

PvP and PvE requires 2 different deck. And the gameplay is different too.

In PvP you don't use T4 cards, and from T3 just a couple. While in PvE you need many strong stomping cards which is indeed costy, but much needed. They are mostly in T3 T4.

The only reason why it is better to start with PvE, is to get used to the game. Learn the cards, learn the game mechanics etc. Next step ( if you are a pvp player ) is to play a lot of unranked pvps.

PvP and PvE requires 2 different deck.

Actually you COULD you the same deck so it's optional. But I'd highly recommend everyone to use different decks as you said :P

(I used to have only one deck, tho I lost 2v1's aswell) :/

That sentence ! Not only is it the lenght of seven sentences, it also says ,,if'' about five times and things like ,,if you comes after you''. I really wanted to understand what you wanted to say but i tried five times and never got further than the ,,get some power and use small creatures'' part.

If you're trying to write a guide that is supposed to help other players you should at least have someone read over it before you post it, i honestly doubt you read over it yourself.

That sentence ! Not only is it the lenght of seven sentences, it also says ,,if'' about five times and things like ,,if you comes after you''. I really wanted to understand what you wanted to say but i tried five times and never got further than the ,,get some power and use small creatures'' part.

If you're trying to write a guide that is supposed to help other players you should at least have someone read over it before you post it, i honestly doubt you read over it yourself.

lol, your words are true! 

when you have an idea what the game is all about you can go an get some cards and the way you do that is complete the daily quest and play time and then you can go in an buy card or booster packs in the market place and then you could maybe think about going into pvp.

PVP RECOMMEND some card not starter card ^^

its not the best guide and im so sorry about that ^^ ill do my best to make this one better as we go :D

Cya Skylords.

Very good guide for new players! best community =)