Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Hjoartendk

Is the game gonna be in HD ?

There used to be the option to use HD textures in the old BF. I saw that they are looking for someone with the latest client who already has the HD textures so I guess they are working to bring that back. But seeing as they apparently haven't got the HD textures yet I wouldn't say they can bring it back for sure.

There used to be the option to use HD textures in the old BF. I saw that they are looking for someone with the latest client who already has the HD textures so I guess they are working to bring that back. But seeing as they apparently haven't got the HD textures yet I wouldn't say they can bring it back for sure.

Okay thanks im hopeing for HD tho xD :D

The graphics will remain the same as it was before. As  @Kaliber84 mentioned the maxed out graphic settings should be hd. And also if you look at mrxlinks interview with TBO there is a part where he says that the graphics used in battleforge are used in the newest games today.

Heres the vid if you need it: