Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Kaliber84

Getting selected for Alpha

I really want to get added please :o so badly

I hate to sound like a teacher at school. But please: Read the first post and then overthink your statement...

I still don't udnerstand how you can be selected for the alpha

Participate in the community. Share your ideas and fanmade contect(if you want) Help out others and dont spam unecesarry posts :b

We will all get in eventually, but some just want to get in sooner than others for some reason. Personally I don't want to play a buggy version of the game.

always keep in mind: alpha is not for playing. its only for testing the social featurs. you cant even play. when you are in the alpha you have a job and that is to find bugs.

always keep in mind: alpha is not for playing. its only for testing the social featurs. you cant even play. when you are in the alpha you have a job and that is to find bugs.

Totaly agree

most of the new registred members migth fink that all of the game is active. even if you get selected to alpha and you going thru the download and installation dont be suprised, you can only enter the Forge, sending Messages, build a deck, open booster, trade and chat. but no pve rpve or pvp.

and in the end when alpha closes you cant keep a single card everything thats in your alpha account will be deleted.

On 01.10.2015. at 10:27 PM, marky1926 said:

I really want to get added please :o so badly

not our day mate, atleast not today just be patient you will get there

Hi !

On the devplateform, it is written that auctionhouse is now functional.

Are the alphas given a chance to test it ? If yes, is it 100% done or is there many tests to make ?

I wonder how it works: do people remember how it was and give the inputs or everything already exists on user side and it's a development of the server side ?

Cheers

4 minutes ago, powerpsy said:

Hi !

On the devplateform, it is written that auctionhouse is now functional.

Are the alphas given a chance to test it ? If yes, is it 100% done or is there many tests to make ?

I wonder how it works: do people remember how it was and give the inputs or everything already exists on user side and it's a development of the server side ?

Cheers

Yes it's 100% done. AH testing is shown extensively throughout the videos in alpha playlist on the Battleforge community channel.

http://www.youtube.com/c/BFRebornCommunity

Well the devs remember a lot and also there's a handful of alpha testers who used the AH extensively when the game was live that can give their input when needed