Past Broadcast (27/09/2015)

InsaneHawk

thanks guys for published your stream on youtube because i'm never available during your stream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i say that because i wanna help but dont really know how so i try to motive people =D

Motivating people is already a very nice contribution. If you are really interested about Alpha, I would highly suggest you check the thread @Kaliber84 made: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/1407-getting-selected-for-alpha/ 

The saddest part tho was people being dissapointed that they werent chosen to be in the alpha. But then again you cant take em all :|

You are right. But there will be more waves soon for the very dedicated members. The sad part in my opinion were the people surprised they weren't picked even though they were completely new to the community!

Oh and of course you should all check out Kaliber's thread about that topic, it explains it very well.

You are right. But there will be more waves soon for the very dedicated members. The sad part in my opinion were the people surprised they weren't picked even though they were completely new to the community!

Oh and of course you should all check out Kaliber's thread about that topic, it explains it very well.

I am aware of that topic and im trying to follow its principals (;

And i guess people were sad because their pasion for the game burns so much that they cant wait to play it :b