Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Asanjawa

We all had this favourite 'one card'

Since the first day of battleforge, I have been looking out for Forest Elder, The giant nature beast. The first time I saw forest elder I was so amazed by it, Since that day I have been trying to get that "OMG I MUST HAVE IT". I was more of a trader/pve person than a pvper. You know, There were 2 kinds of people in battleforge, I started so little and grew to a succesfull trader, Having all cards, A Deck with only level 4 cards, It was just a wonderfull feeling. After a busy day of school, I just came online on battleforge and play for 5 hours minimal, Trying to be a succesfull trader and getting forest elder and I succeeded!

So, What was your story?

Edited by Asanjawa

Bloodhorn. It represents the whole Renegade expansion so well and that expansion was for me the most fun time to play this game.

Plus the stampede ability was just so good to get rid of dangerous structures. Thinking about the paralysis one in rPVE for example.

Another cool thing about it was how it was never reskined into another card, it made it feel more unique

Bloodhorn. It represents the whole Renegade expansion so well and that expansion was for me the most fun time to play this game.

Plus the stampede ability was just so good to get rid of dangerous structures. Thinking about the paralysis one in rPVE for example.

Another cool thing about it was how it was never reskined into another card, it made it feel more unique

dont forget purple affinity can 3 shot any boss except commando walker( that guy took 4 hits) with buffs ofc.

Personally my favorite card was Mine.

Just an awesome card to clear bases at T1. Enables the strategy Pritstift and me used to win the last Community Challenge on Crusade + a lot of rPVE speedruns. I truely love this card.

il say my fav card from the fire faction. i really enjoyed scythe fiends in pvp. those insects with ravage were rly annoying :b i got em by long hours of trading and i can say it payed off

Necrofury had something for me cuz it was my first XL card. Ofc, that lasted very short.

After that Harvester had my primary focus. But at some point I was able to get pretty much any card because of my trading.

So getting him wasn't that big of a deal.

For me it has either to be The Deepcoilworm , because I just liked the expression on his face.
Or the Lost Reaver,  that card just looks awsome.