Announcement : Alpha & Upcoming Stream

InsaneHawk

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be the same unit costs and damage/hp that was from the previous BF? or will that be altered still?

its the BattleForge from the last update befor shutdown. on the card itself will be nothing chaged at the start. but the option is open to do balancing them lateron

its the BattleForge from the last update befor shutdown. on the card itself will be nothing chaged at the start. but the option is open to do balancing them lateron

This is nice and I'm hoping nothing is op xD

Hey guys Ultrakool here, 

The previous "Alpha Features" stream video is up on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RkqXaLwOQU

Check it out!

Thank you for watching! <3 We'll see you soon!

nice videos

like maybe no more frost decks running JSUT frost mages and hosing everyone at lvl 1 because of the high damage and knockback?

Hi dear skylords!

I would love to play this game again. It was my alltime favourite. Thank you very much guys. Where can i sign in for next alpha or beta? Love you all!

You can't sign in anywhere. Developers will choose new alpha players by helpful activity on the forums. Alpha isn't that special if you ask me since you can't actually play yet... Im looking forward to the release. 

• 3 months later...
On 12 January 2016 at 5:38 PM, Geradon said:

@don2xify the last reply of this thread was on October 8th, so over 3 months ago :P

haha yes. A little bit about the alpha phase and upcoming beta phase:

Alpha phase is as far as staff are concerned pretty much over. No new alpha players will be added, ever.

The next closed beta phase will begin when they are finished/closed to finish with pve and make an announcement( in announcement section)for people to "apply" on the website by clicking a button,"yes I want to participate in beta" Then they will choose randomly from those who apply. 

So stay tuned on the forums!

(Disclaimer: this is As far as I know, and based on conversations with Insanehawk. This is by no means official or guaranteed true as I am not a member of staff)

edit: apparently hawk said in stream that they will invite people when they have something playable, even the tutorial for example, so it might come faster than you think! :hype:! This was mentioned to me by @BionicReaper

The next closed beta phase will begin when they are finished/closed to finish with pve and make an announcement( in announcement section)for people to "apply" on the website by clicking a button,"yes I want to participate in beta" Then they will choose randomly from those who apply. 

Oh, where did they say this? Was about to suggest this when first saw the latest stream.. Thought they will randomly choose from registered members. Which would be bad.

haha yes. A little bit about the alpha phase and upcoming beta phase:

Alpha phase is as far as staff are concerned pretty much over. No new alpha players will be added, ever.

So stay tuned on the forums!

(Disclaimer: this is As far as I know, and based on conversations with Insanehawk. This is by no means official or guaranteed true as I am not a member of staff)

:hype: :hype: :hype:  :D

Oh, where did they say this? Was about to suggest this when first saw the latest stream.. Thought they will randomly choose from registered members. Which would be bad.

not in an official statement, just in conversation. Maybe someone can confirm

• 1 month later...
On 25.2.2016 at 1:13 AM, creme_de_la_bear said:

Regardless of it is or not, the hype builds eternally as I've been lurking quite a lot here , I hope everything's going well with development- the developmental site update hasn't been updated in some time(and I used to check the stickies forum thread all the time)

The devs are currently busy, so there is not to much progress.

For a little bit more information check out this recent video: