Announcement : Alpha & Upcoming Stream

InsaneHawk

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who can't watch the stream;

Even though being there in time is awesome, a past broadcast should be available on twitch if you end up missing out on it. You can watch it later to catch up with all the information we'll drizzle onto you like a magic but horribly inefficient water hose.

I really want to play the Alpha but if It won't be able for me i'll just wait a bit longer, forums aren't just my thing. I didn't played any other games than Minecraft and Battleforge for years and than the servers got offline... I was really sad. I tried League of Legends but I really don't like it. 

srry but what u mean by alpha player list its mean not all can test it? :/

to add to that 20 players will be announced on the stream, then they will increase it gradually.

I really want to play the Alpha but if It won't be able for me i'll just wait a bit longer, forums aren't just my thing. I didn't played any other games than Minecraft and Battleforge for years and than the servers got offline... I was really sad. I tried League of Legends but I really don't like it. 

Forums weren't Ladadoos' thing either but he was so enthusiastic for the game now he has 1,5k posts. It just depends how badly you want it.

Edited by Ultrakool

Forums weren't Ladadoos' thing either but he was so enthusiastic for the game now he has 1,5k posts. It just depends how badly you want it.

Oh, you're right. I was almost never online in the old forums.. Maybe... 1-2 times a month ? Probably not even. I just love this game and project and I want to help it out as much as possible. I want this project to succeed. We all want this project to succeed!

By the way @Ultrakool, maybe it's just me, but the way you wrote your post you are giving the impressions that post count matters a lot. Just to clarify for others, since I know you already know this, having a high post count doesn't necessarily mean you have higher chances to join. You should think it like this way: Quality>Quantity.

:bf: !  

Very good news!

Looking forward to the stream and alpha test, though I won't probably be participating in it. I think it's a good method to reward players that are showing their interest and support for this project by giving them access to the alpha(If I got the scheme for participation correctly). Also, these guys will probably tend more to actual help you in terms of bugs discovery and so on and will actually report it, unlike the usual guy that just wants to play as fast as possible. 

P.S.: Good to see such dedication for this project :)

Edited by Astamith