Current Proposal: Tokens & Gold

MrXLink

• 2 weeks later...

To summarise, BFP will be obtained through the Daily Quest and Playtime Reward systems and is used for:

• Buying boosters
  • Buying cards in the auction hall
  • Buying elements
  • Direct Trade transactions
  • In-game Mail attachments (along with cards)

will there be diffrent types of boosterpacks avaieble like it was in BF and will the prices been lowered? remenber they did cost 499 BFP back then. if the answer is yes in one or both cases, then i got some ideas:

For all Cards Collectors:

• 8 Cards out of All for 100 BFP

For dubble Color Collectors:

• 8 Cards out of Shadow/Frost for 200 BFP (inkl. Bandit, Lost Soul, Stonekin & Amii)
  • 8 Cards out of Shadow/Fire for 200 BFP (inkl. Bandit, Lost Soul, Twilight & Amii)
  • 8 Cards out of Nature/Frost for 200 BFP (inkl. Lost Soul, Twilight, Stonekin & Amii)
  • 8 Cards out of Nature/Fire for 200 BFP (inkl. Twilight, Stonekin, Bandit & Amii)

For pure Deck Collectors:

• 8 Cards out of Fire for 300 BFP (inkl. Bandit & Twilight)
  • 8 Cards out of Frost for 300 BFP (inkl. Stonekin & Lost Soul)
  • 8 Cards out of Nature for 300 BFP (inkl. Twilight & Stonekin & Amii)
  • 8 Cards out of Shadow for 300 BFP (inkl. Lost Soul & Bandit & Amii)

The less Colors (less Cards and so higher chance for rare Cards) the higher the Price

• 2 months later...

Unless it was a suggestion, BFP is actually the currency used to buy boosters, and not gold. 

But it would be nice to have the orther way around like for 1k gold you would get 1 BFB with a regulation of  a daily ammount like you can do it 5 times a day.  I would welcome it 

But it would be nice to have the orther way around like for 1k gold you would get 1 BFB with a regulation of  a daily ammount like you can do it 5 times a day.  I would welcome it 

Would feel weird to put a pricetag on gold like that, after all the gold is untradable so basically it's worth 0.

On 12.9.2015 at 0:09 AM, MrXLink said:

The plan is to make gold an untradeable, easily grindable currency, and BFP a limited, hardly grindable currency that can be obtained daily.

I would love to have an option to grind BFP. Because limiting BFP isn't a good thing imo. Everyone should be able to decide how much times he or she wants to invest into a game. 

And having a way to grind BFP would make playing the game more rewarding for me. Also it gives me a good reason to play after having done the daily quest/ some PvP & PvE maps.

4 hours ago, Smok said:

Do you want pay to win game? Because that's how pay to win games works.

thats not gonna happen mate,so dont worry.the project bfr is non-profit,you dont even need to look around to find that out,just go to main page: http://bfreborn.com/

there is no other way of obtaining bfpoints but completing daily quests and/or play battleforge for a certain amount of time.

21 hours ago, FireDancer said:

I think we should be able to pay real money to get battleforge points

well as far as i know most people hate the idea.oh and again,you wont be able to buy anything such as bfp with real money and that is for sure.

1 hour ago, Geradon said:

I ...wouldn't ... say ... no... :P 

Spending money for a good game is completely fine :D Even if it's a lot. Haha

sure i agree but only for cosmetic things,not for bfp or anything like that,i think spending money for maybe avatar changes(though i think u could do that with gold) or some cosmetic border around your deck or profile would be fine,why not.

On Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 11:48 PM, petikun said:

if your suggestion was to buy only 1 common card for 100000 gold once a day,i would disagree nonetheless.that common worths even more,cause u cant compare gold with bfp,gold is some easily grindable,non trade-able,kinda spamming currency which doesnt worth anything at all,(others already mentioned that though).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You culd give players an amount of "start-tokens" on new accounts , they are not tradeable so you cant muti-account to get more , you culd also add the tokens to the daily rewards.

Just an idea tell me what you think about it :)

Edited by Prokae

11 hours ago, Prokae said:

You culd give players an amount of "start-tokens" on new accounts , they are not tradeable so you cant muti-account to get more , you culd also add the tokens to the daily rewards.

Just an idea tell me what you think about it :)

Well...start tokens might work...but new players might "waste" them . . .

3 hours ago, Eirias said:

Well...start tokens might work...but new players might "waste" them . . .

You can not prepare for everything. New players often make rather stupid decisions - at least from the perspective of a veteran. Those upgrades would still help them finishing maps though. So i think that would be fine :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 13.9.2015 at 0:09 AM, MrXLink said:

Tokens will be unobtainable and gold will have to be used for its previous functions.

did love them was an addition part to grind and so did makeing the game a bit longer in terms of getting all cards to max uppgrade and charge

• 3 months later...
  • Zyna unfeatured and unpinned this topic