Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Onii-Chan

Campaign Expansion?

Hey everyone that's reading this i'm a new person to the hype train and just wanted to throw out my ideas to the group. To put this simple and short I would just like to state that the actual campaign was kind of a bore and was really short so I suggest that we would expand this and add custom dialogue that would give a great and longer story just to make it more immersive. 

ima just say that is a great idea and im not one of those people that can write 5 lines of pros of cons of things but yea it is a good a idea (btw sorry if hard to read im tired just woke up)

i think they are aware of that but first its better to focus makeing game playable and that runs with no problem. its not that easy to make a new storry and new mission with cut scens i think you understand that. later when game is relesed they can easy make changes/updates new story and stuffs we woud all like and enjoy ;3.

Hey everyone that's reading this i'm a new person to the hype train and just wanted to throw out my ideas to the group. To put this simple and short I would just like to state that the actual campaign was kind of a bore and was really short so I suggest that we would expand this and add custom dialogue that would give a great and longer story just to make it more immersive. 

I wouldnt call the campaign boring and short myself, there were over 25 different missions which were all really unique and I never got bored of them. Nevertheless, I also wouldnt mind if even more nice maps would be added in the distant future. Maybe they can use the best custom maps for this or organise a tournament for it.

But for now I will just quote the FAQ (http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/572-bfreborn-faq/):

"Will you add new campaigns/maps?
We don't know Right now we should really focus on getting the old game as we know it up and running, then we will see whether we will be involved in any of the above"

ye i agree on new missions and stuffs cause they do are boring with time spending on battlefroge and whole story is kinda weird and short to me  but ill rather wait for those updates later, first i want game to be playable

tonight I was thinking about it to I think it could be good to have like 2 maps on with the old campain and one with the new one but they can only do that when the game is totaly over and everything is playable but I think they'll do that. because they can't continue this campain since they don't have viryidia's voice and other characters so I realy think it's better if they just createa new one with new characters and with that introduce new uncollored cards like mo rogan etc..

There already is a long book containing the lore for every mission, although putting that in may be good but it depends on voice actors as it may be hard to get the voice actors/ make new programmed dialogue since i don't think files are on the internet for additional bf dialouge

Edited by forger

tonight I was thinking about it to I think it could be good to have like 2 maps on with the old campain and one with the new one but they can only do that when the game is totaly over and everything is playable but I think they'll do that. because they can't continue this campain since they don't have viryidia's voice and other characters so I realy think it's better if they just createa new one with new characters and with that introduce new uncollored cards like mo rogan etc..

Exactly what I thought, they don't have the old characters voices. How would you continue the campaign otherwise. Only option is to go with new characters. 

As mentioned before, please do read the FAQ.

As for campaign expansions... that is way too far away, we're not even thinking about that right now and even at the point we do, it would require a lot of work, not to mention months of level design, research, narration, etc. Regardless, this is something we're definitely not looking into in our current state of development.

and the fact it would need to create new grafics for the terrain, creatures structures and spells and doing that with no copyrighting would be extremely hard 

so around 2020 we can expec to have a second campain ^^ maybe xD