card creator - How to make a custom card from scratch!

Ilsyde

The below card creator was made by Arkadij Liebau. The idea is that you can create any BattleForge card by embedding an image as the portrait, then changing and adding further characteristics like colour (orbs), abilities, card name, damage, life points and rarity etc.

Read below for my short user guide, and/or feel free to tinker with the tool itself.

IQHO11A.png

Click here, or on the above image to go to the card creator.

1) first, select from a building, unit or spell card template. this then changes the below options to match your choice

2) type in the card's name

3) enter power cost (or any text)

4) add up to four orbs. once you click this area, a small pop-up window will allow you to select Fire, Frost, Nature, Shadow or colourless orbs.
click on an existing orb to delete it
this step determines the card's main colour which can't be changed otherwise

5) click where the card illustration should be, in order to embed any portrait you'd like

6) this is where you add the number of charges, card types and classes depend on what you chose in step 1)

7) enter abilities and descriptins for them. you can choose between activated, passive, toggle etc, including their icons

8)9) these two fields are for attack type, damage, unit size and health. again, options depend on card type you selected in step 1)

10) choose the cards' rarity. only base symbols are included

Here is an example card I made ^_^

5Rz8oUY.png

anonyme0273 likes this

5Rz8oUY.png

Good thing there is a card to counter this monstrosity: @Boorinio

It's a good L counter and has his special ability called "Torture crash bandicoots" wich makes any Crash bandicoot unable to move, be healed, buffed or even debuffed and no more crash bandicoots can be spawned. This effect lasts until the pudding is dead. It's a ninja since it ninja's people. It can also be used as a search engine and is very cheap since it doesn't cost much to counter a crash bandicoot ;)

Pudding_cheaper.thumb.png.a6ce6de9a82729

Good thing there is a card to counter this monstrosity: @Boorinio

It's a good L counter and has his special ability called "Torture crash bandicoots" wich makes any Crash bandicoot unable to move, be healed, buffed or even debuffed and no more crash bandicoots can be spawned. This effect lasts until the pudding is dead. It's a ninja since it ninja's people. It can also be used as a search engine and is very cheap since it doesn't cost much to counter a crash bandicoot ;)

Pudding_cheaper.thumb.png.a6ce6de9a82729

This....this isn't fair....I will come back!!! I PROMISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/31/2015 at 1:59 PM, Ilsyde said:

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.

yCEuGqc.png

Hmm... 1820 health. Calculation incorrect. Error. Lets go: 

24 March 2009 BF was Launched

30 Oct 2013 Shut down

4 Years 7 Months 6 Days. Average month has 30.5 days, months in question doesn't contain febuary.

4*365.25 + 7*30.5 + 6= 1680.5

Health should be 1680 rounded off

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Riviute said:

just make a screenshot it, than paste it into paint, cut it out, save it and then post it :)

and im pretty sure that it should be called "Cute but evil" ;)

or just use a screenshot app like lightshot, and you don't even have to mess with paint

• 1 year later...

I've been setting up a request a while ago to make a new BFCC with new graphics and a lot more options, but I still need someone willing to code it. I can provide all the graphics necessary. Check out my thread and maybe we can bring the wonderful card creator back into our realm.