Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Amergo

The Nature wins

Tbh the only good decks that were posted here were Treim's. Don't understand the point of disagreeing with his opinion when he was one of the best Bg players.

and thats cool because?

^^ buddy everybody of us was very good i played by myself with DragonDave everytime :D and still not say that i am a pro ;) because every combo is good and bad at the same time ^^

Hey

Does you want do play a deck that´s like healing and make at the same time dmg ?

f5ef3d464e4260f7615d05607eb1ed61c22ed34c

Then is this Build the right !

Nature ever Wins

Deck:

dasdasd.thumb.jpg.e31ede82eed8be133adde4

Like you can see is this deck bases on 2 facts

1. Synergy

-726840765.thumb.jpg.09f9ae36ddeff9c0066

yes i know its sounds weird but the root  and linked  is real hard dmg you can defense a lot in pve and still make hard dmg when you go in the offensive like a mobile tower

2. Enlightment

Enlightenment-0.thumb.jpg.ba4785f5fd5fe9

well that card is your dmg giver and your mobile repair kobold

it allows you all the Units from frost ,fire etc. to call i do Bloodhorn ,juggernaut and AoF in because they have the best combo

Batariel= offensiv

church = defensiv

T1:

well a bit about the gameplay this is a deck that have many good units on the start so wich one you take first?

Shaman-0.thumb.jpg.8f77ec8dd257bf58b9f0f

ofc the shaman he is a mobile heal spell  and with archers and a dryade a rly hard to stop crasher

you need only to try to get your shamans alive then more shamans = more heal = lesser chances to die

T2:

on t2 give it not much to say your spell

Curse_of_Oink-0.thumb.jpg.2a6f1eafd72924

will helps you to get t3 even when not you have enough power to get it

T3:

here are 2 thinks rly important

Enlightenment-0.thumb.jpg.ba4785f5fd5fe9

and

Wheel_of_Gifts-0.thumb.jpg.228b9238f361e

when you forget to build a wheel you can forget to get a strong late  its like you say waht more power no thanks ^^

so this 2 things are important on t3

T4:

if you doesn´t even are on rampage and spawn all out  or haven ´t enough energy for all then spawn first

latest.thumb.jpg.9738a10b6f0b45c3c62b847

he is solid and can hold a lot  after him you spawn

Gifted_Forest_Elder-0.thumb.jpg.aa819f2d

these 2 will help with stuns and dmg buffs at least the

Mind_Control-0.thumb.jpg.5522d47a5016ca6

now you can even get enemy Units great right?

So waht you say :)?

22846806.thumb.jpg.b2d82f65f6708e3f378c9

hope i can help :)

Best deck in the game 

and thats cool because?

^^ buddy everybody of us was very good i played by myself with DragonDave everytime :D and still not say that i am a pro ;) because every combo is good and bad at the same time ^^

I'm sure you're good, why would I think otherwise with your "amazing" deck.

I'm sure you're good, why would I think otherwise with your "amazing" deck.

it has strong sites and weak sites  so it is a good deck perfect for semi pve players who want a sure win so :D  i would say its amazing because it has the strongest cards in it ^^

it has strong sites and weak sites  so it is a good deck perfect for semi pve players who want a sure win so :D  i would say its amazing because it has the strongest cards in it ^^

I hope you understand the word Sarcasm.

I hope you understand the word Sarcasm.

ik that it was sarcasm but i played since the beta was out and buyed the game ^^ i played alot and this deck is one of the best natures with enlightment that you fcan build alone batariel can rush solo^^

@Amergo I don't think your decks are that good tbh. I got a bit of criticism concerning your arguments for some card choices.

• Hurricane is missing (core card for any PvE IMO).
  • Wheel of Gifts is only needed for one person on 2p and 4p maps (should be noted) and it helps but isn't absolutely necessary as it binds so much power.
  • Colossus and Forest Elder make a good combo, especially vs bosses but for basenuking Grimvine is better than Colossus because of siege. Jorne is also a nice XL counter but can only be played as a single unit. Therefore I'd only use him if other legendaries are used (like Mo, Brannoc, Ravenheart) to make use of his passive. He is also decent for taking out bases.
  • Your T3 is overkill. If you are playing Enlightenment then 3 T3 XL-creatures are too many. I preferred to play Deep-Coil Worm/Razorleaf and Drones/Fathom Lord/Swamp Drake. I didn't like Abyssal Warder that much. It's up to personal playstyle I'd say who to pick but two cards are more than enough.
  • I don't like Thornbark at all. Thornbark's major advantage is that the attack hits everything in a circle around it rather than only directional. But at T3 one doesn't encounter big groups of small creatures but rather small groups of big creatures and very few M creatures so it isn't as good anymore. Razorleaf is just better for root T3 IMO.
    You play pure Nature so why not take Spikeroot at T2 instead of Thornbark (you only got Breeding Grounds at T2 anyways)? They are great at T2 and help countering the M creatures one often meets at T2. This leads to my next point...
  • Your T2 is only one building. Nature's T1 is still good at T2 but one or two units at T2 help a great deal in advancing. Additionally to Spikeroot I'd suggest Spirit Hunters.
  • Your T4 doesn't make that much use of Enlightenment. Church of Negation is great in quite a few scenarios but I'd pick it only for specific maps where I know I'll use it and it isn't useful at all in rPvE afaik. I liked Abomination as it is really cheap for a T4 with insane XL dmg (6700 at U3) for that price. Some people like to play Grim Bahir or LSS with Enlightenment. Moloch, Skycatcher, Thunder Wagon, Tortugun, Shadow Worm, even Rifle Cultists. There are many good options with Enlightenment depending on the tactic and playstyle. I hated to see Batariels and Fire Dragons after a while because nobody seemed to experiment with anything else anymore.

But what I liked was the way you use images (not so much the lack of explanations).