Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Blank

Wiki and AllCards

stormsinger green has an upgrade missing and stormsinger purple has one too much

Everything is working for me mate. Keep in mind you need to click on the "reload card info" in the top right of the all cards page :)

Edited by Ultrakool

still green has 2 upgrades and red has 4 upgrades listed^^

I checked, and I can confirm that what you are saying is indeed true. The green affinity has only 2 upgrades while the red affinity Stormsinger has 4 upgrades.

@JoseAlmeida or @Dawn will fix this soon, I'm sure.

I checked, and I can confirm that what you are saying is indeed true. The green affinity has only 2 upgrades while the red affinity Stormsinger has 4 upgrades.

@JoseAlmeida or @Dawn will fix this soon, I'm sure.

I think dawn already gave me the info on how to , but you know... I might have forgot it :P

Hey Guys,

first of all: THANKS FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!

On allcards.bfreborn.com the (Soulhunter (shadow) 1R 1P 1A) is missing the description for the passive ability "Tainted Birth".

Greetings

Bratzmeister

@Dawn satanael is is classified as melee unit, though it has ranged attack and the description of stone warrior (blue) shatter lance is wrong and christmas santa clause has also the "nothing" ability

Edited by bobfrog

When searching for "promo", Easter Egg isn't shown (all the other promos are).

i guess it's an "easter egg". 

*ba dum tss*

Good to know, thanks!

Btw, any way to save our created decks?

Well, no way that I 'know'... My decks got saved automatically. I don't know how this works or how he remembers, but everytime I open the site it just shows me how I left the site last time (including saved decks)

Good to know, thanks!

Btw, any way to save our created decks?

The only sure-fire way is through saving the "text code" of your deck, clicking the icon next to the delete icon, which will pop up a list of text that look like card names. You can save that in notepad or something. Otherwise, yes the site saves your decks as cache/ cookies, so if you don't clear your history/caches/cookies it should stay saved until then.

The only sure-fire way is through saving the "text code" of your deck, clicking the icon next to the delete icon, which will pop up a list of text that look like card names. You can save that in notepad or something. Otherwise, yes the site saves your decks as cache/ cookies, so if you don't clear your history/caches/cookies it should stay saved until then.

Yup, thought so. I use CCleaner, so thats why it clears the deck for me :)

sadly that can not be combined with other filters, like only show me the common cards of my deck.

This is true, and I completely agree with you! It is very annoying that filters are not possible that way. What is even more annoying is: that if you hit that 'show only deck' button, it will show them alphabetically, instead of just the order you have them in your deck.