Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Blank

Wiki and AllCards

Its impossible for me to fix that sorry, since santa has no affinities, the database recognize just a double :/

hö just deleting that ability is not an option? or just deleting the santa with no abilities completely? kinda wondering :P

hö just deleting that ability is not an option? or just deleting the santa with no abilities completely? kinda wondering :P

I can delete that ability , but then it makes no sense to have 2 cards there named santa, and i cant change that cuz I dont know how to (on the database we only have the card abilities and another database for card upgrade location maps )

I can delete that ability , but then it makes no sense to have 2 cards there named santa, and i cant change that cuz I dont know how to (on the database we only have the card abilities and another database for card upgrade location maps )

well makes no sense to have a card twice in the database aswell though as both cases ( of the card) are kinda in that one santa. ill just leave it at that, im sure youll do the best out of it anyways

I am not sure if this problem is somewhat related to Treim's problem, but if you have a look at Construct and Promo Construct, both have in their description "deals 690 damage (...) up to 1030 in total." although Promo construct has more damage than Construct. 

I am not sure if this problem is somewhat related to Treim's problem, but if you have a look at Construct and Promo Construct, both have in their description "deals 690 damage (...) up to 1030 in total." although Promo construct has more damage than Construct. 

Actually I didnt know that O.o but thats maybe due to the fact that we didnt find descriptions to the promo cards.

Actually I didnt know that O.o but thats maybe due to the fact that we didnt find descriptions to the promo cards.

Are you planning on adding the upgraded versions of the cards on the site in any way or not ? Like Construct, Construct I, Construct II Construct III. For example, whenever you put your mouse on a card you have the option to view the card in different upgrades.

Construct- 690 damage per target, 1030 damage in total.

Construct I- +40 damage per target, +70 damage in total.

Construct II- +70 damage per target, +100 damage in total.

Construct III-  +90 damage per target, +150 damage in total.

Great news. Finally a place where all the cards can be found.

I had a look around and would like to point out some minor issues for troubleshooting purposes. More than two dozen cards have missing descriptions for their abilities, have an ability listed the card hasn't got, or abilities are duplicated (some with or without the correct description).
Also, the Reports button on the top right is linked to the main forum, and not to this topic. 

Perhaps one of you - who has access to the working client as seen during your podcast#1 - is willing to amend these in his spare time?

See two examples, and full list of cards that need amending below.

6Rg7zLW.pngPGpdVn1.png

Bandit Lancer
Brannoc
Deepfang x2
Earth Crystal
Earthkeeper x2
Etheral Storm
Fleshbender x2
Infected Tower
Lost Dragon
Lost Horror
Lost Priest
Mutating Maniac x2
Razorshard
Rioter's Retreat
Sunken Temple
Treefiend
Treespirit
Twilight Bombard x2
Twilight Brute x2
Twilight Warfare x2

ok my loves im waiting on alpha release and than i will put allbf cards back together i already aded about 200 new cards from last release form 3 years ago but i want to wait untill alpha release to get all the updated info and plz its still in development so if you have something to say about this page u can write it here to comments http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/profile/2427-dawn/&status=116&type=status i hope that this link will be soon as "reports" in right upper corner of the page

I like this page you cant see all cards in the game and can create deck :) nice job

thx at least someone is not complaining

Are you planning on adding the upgraded versions of the cards on the site in any way or not ? Like Construct, Construct I, Construct II Construct III. For example, whenever you put your mouse on a card you have the option to view the card in different upgrades.

Construct- 690 damage per target, 1030 damage in total.

Construct I- +40 damage per target, +70 damage in total.

Construct II- +70 damage per target, +100 damage in total.

Construct III-  +90 damage per target, +150 damage in total.

hey ladadoos yea sure im once in the future i will add upgrades too but first i need to get my hands on alpha release to get newest data than i will finish up all abilities and after this i can do anything else

well makes no sense to have a card twice in the database aswell though as both cases ( of the card) are kinda in that one santa. ill just leave it at that, im sure youll do the best out of it anyways

as im repeating for 2 months now there are outdated versions of abilities and some of them are still mising, im the only one with complete acess to all files so any complaints plz add here http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/profile/2427-dawn/&status=116&type=status about the santa once i will get my hands on alpha i can do more until this time there is no point in updating all the cards if i would have to do this again in 30 days and that second santa is just a placeholder

thx at least someone is not complaining

We're not compaining, but providing valuable feedback toward your ongoing development.

Also,

the Reports button on the top right is linked to the main forum, and not to this topic. 

:wbg: 

if you are motivated you could try to read the data from the files of bf. once you unpak the files there is a folder called data. in this are files en.cff, de.cff, gamedata.cff .... these files are compressed with zlib. i dont have the time atm to do this. and i also think it would be faster to copy everything when the alpha is out than extracting it from the files.

We're not compaining, but providing valuable feedback toward your ongoing development.

Also,

:wbg: 

yep already pmed to hawk and asked him to put there this link http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/profile/2427-dawn/&status=116&type=status and main point is that i answeared to simmilar stuff month ago and right now im waiting for beta

if you are motivated you could try to read the data from the files of bf. once you unpak the files there is a folder called data. in this are files en.cff, de.cff, gamedata.cff .... these files are compressed with zlib. i dont have the time atm to do this. and i also think it would be faster to copy everything when the alpha is out than extracting it from the files.

yep as i said before waiting for alpha this is one reason and second one is that i need data from last update so i can fix all cards cost, attack, hp, etc.

Alpha*

oh right hooney i know thx

I hope you can do it in that way that i can copy single cards as jpg files from the website

You can do stuff like that using your browser. Example for Chrome:

Luqr8Xp.png

1) right-click anywhere on the main page

2) select Inspect Element

3) choose Resources from the toolbar

4) expand the directory tree as follows: Frames > (allcards.bfreborn.com) > Images

All image files will then be listed on the right including their direct URL etc.

Hi Skylords,

I decided to enter the Forge for you to check up on all missing card information! If you need any other card or upgrade info, I am able to reach everything regarding that at the moment by going ingame. Here's all the missing information that was required as far as @Ilsyde has deemed necessary to me. Affinities are noted as (P)urple, (G)reen, (R)ed, (B)lue. Hopefully this will mean Allcards will have 100% up-to-date descriptions!

Bandit Lancer (P)
Tainted Branding - Activate to mark the targeted enemy and make it take 15% more damage. All ranged attackers within a 65m radius will focus their attacks on the marked target while their attack range is increased by 15m. Lasts for 15 seconds. Reusable every 30 seconds.

Deepfang (G)
Gifted Union - Activate to throw out toxic saliva poisoning the area: every enemy within a 20m radius will take 50 damage per second. At least one critter needs to be nearby (within 20m). Lasts for 20 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.

Earthkeeper  (B)
Blessed Backup - Activate to become immobile and absorb all damage done to the targeted friendly unit. The absorbed damage is transferred to all own stonekin within a 40m radius of the target. The transferred damage can not be warded off by damage reducing abilities. Lasts for 30 seconds or until interrupted. Reusable every 30 seconds.

Earthkeeper (R)
Infused Backup - Activate to become immobile and absorb 50% of all damage done to the targeted friendly unit and allow it to deal 30% more damage. The absorbed damage is transferred to all own stonekin within a 40m radius of the target. The transferred damage can not be warded off by damage reducing abilities. Lasts for 30 seconds or until interrupted. Reusable every 30 seconds.

Ethereal Storm (R) 
Infused Shift - Tears a hole in the barrier between the world of the living and the in-between. A storm will break loose that deals 34 damage to every unit within a 25m radius per second. The presence of a Revenant will deepen the hole and thus enforce the storm: if one Revenant is nearby, every unit within the storm additionally takes 20 more damage per second. More Revenants will further increase its effect. Lost Souls are generally immune to all damage dealt by the Ethereal Storm. Lasts for 21 seconds. Reusable every 30 seconds.

Fleshbender (P)
Tainted Infection - Activate to spread the Twilight Curse on the entire map. Every unit played out within the next 20 seconds will be turned into Twilight Pest and spawned as a bug. They will initially deal 30% less damage for 20 seconds but will be retransformed to into their actual form after the effect wears off. Reusable every 60 seconds.

Fleshbender (R)
Infused Infection - Activate to spread the Twilight Curse on the entire map. Every unit played out within the next 20 seconds will be turned into Twilight Pest and spawned as a bug. They will initially deal 30% more damage for 20 seconds but will be retransformed to into their actual form after the effect wears off. Reusable every 60 seconds.

Infected Tower (R)
Infused Virus - Activate to submerge the tower into a virulent cloud that spreads within a 20m radius around it. Every own unit within it will be turned into a Twilight Bug upon its death. The bugs initially deal 30% more damage for 20 seconds.

Lost Dragon (P)
Tainted Spit - Every 3 seconds, unit throws out its corruptive spit dealing 335 damage to enemies in a 20m radius, up to 502 in total. Enemies affected within the area will additionally be contaminated and deal 50% less damage for 5 seconds.

Lost Horror (R)
Infused Multishot - Unit may shoot at two targets at once, knocking back small and medium units.

Lost Priest (P)
Tainted Exhaustion - Activate to trigger a cursed chain that may affect up to 3 hostile targets. The curse jumps from one valid target to the next within a 15m range: each affected enemy will deal 25% less damage for 20 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.

Mutating Maniac (G)
Gifted Hex - If the unit is transformed it will trigger a hex. Every enemy unit in a 20m radius can no longer be healed for 20 seconds. Additionally, affected units cannot use their special abilities while cursed.

Mutating Maniac (R)
Infused Hex - If the unit is transformed it will trigger a hex. Every enemy unit in a 20m radius can no longer be healed or buffed for 20 seconds. 

Razorshard (G)
Gifted Bombing Raid - Activate to become immobile and begin a destructive bombing raid. Every 5 seconds, unit fires off a bomb that explodes after 3 seconds dealing 120 damage to enemies in a 10m radius, up to 180 in total. Affects ground targets only. Has an exceptionally long range of 40m. While in this state, friendly units within a 15m radius around the caster regenerate 20 life points every second. Lasts until deactivated. 

Rioter's Retreat (B)
Blessed Retreat - Friendly Bandit units within a 25m radius around the tower take 25% less damage.

Sunken Temple (G)
Gifted Plague - Activate to release a swarm of Pest Creeper. The little beasts can be controlled by the player, move at high speed and the damage they deal can not be warded off by any damage reducing abilities. Reusable every 60 seconds.

Treefiend (P)
Tainted Acid Bath - The unit slowly accrues an acid substance. Once it has stored up enough, it unleashes an acid bath: every enemy within a 20m radius will be etched and will then take 25 damage every second for 11 seconds.

Treespirit (P)
Tainted Thorns - Every 10 seconds, unit fires thorns in all directions that deal 120 damage to enemies within a 35m radius around it, up to 180 in total. The damage dealt by this substance cannot be warded off with the help of damage reducing abilities because it is able to circumvent every buff or protective shield.

Twilight Brute (G)
Gifted Burstout - Activate to infest the targeted friendly or hostile unit. If the target is then killed within 10 seconds its body will poison up to 4 hostile and friendly units within a 20m range. Affected targets lose 65 life points per second for 10 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds. 

Twilight Brute (R)
Infused Burstout - Activate to infest the targeted friendly or hostile unit. If the target is then killed within 10 seconds its body will explode dealing 400 damage to hostile and friendly units within a 15m radius, up to 1600 in total. Reusable every 20 seconds.

Twilight Warfare (P)
Tainted Battling - Infuses an enemy unit with the art of cunning warfare: if it dies within the next 15 seconds, out of its remains a 20m summoning zone will be created. Friendly units spawned within that zone will not be dazed. Additionally, every friendly entity within it adds 25% of the damage it deals to its life points. The zone lasts for 13 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.

Twilight Warfare (R)
Infused Battling - Infuses an enemy unit with the art of cunning warfare: if it dies within the next 15 seconds, out of its remains a 20m summoning zone will be created. Friendly units spawned within that zone will not be dazed. Additionally, every friendly entity within it deals 25% more damage against structures. The zone lasts for 13 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.

Edited by MrXLink