Opening Tournament

bobfrog

i would like to join every tournament 1v1 and 2v2 and pve im a pro in pve but they said no old account so i lost all my cards i had everycards in a game with III

We all lost our cards ^^

starting from 0 seems totally reasonable to me as theres no way to check what cards you had.

If someone is interested in streaming the tournament: just write here.

I think i will handle it this way: Matchup lists will be public and if a streamer wants to stream a fight, then he has to organize it himself with the tournament participants. Matches will then be fought on the spectator maps. For the final there will be a fixed time. The streamers who had the best comentary will be allowed to stream it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@bobfrog

Um, I can try streaming? If that would be better than just youtube videos.

Did you decide that everyone will need to have a deck level 0? If that's the case, I'm probably not going to remove the small upgrades from my deck (unless prizes are astronomical and I think I can get them), so I'll be disqualified.

I think the prizes are also kinda small. Especially if you get backing from the BFR team, it might be nice to have prizes for the top 10-20% (with major prizes for the top 3-10 people, depending on how many people there are). With backing from the BFR team, it would be nice to give every participating player some kind of prize (like 10 bfp, or something) to encourage participation in community events.

If the BFR team doesn't assist with prizes, a small entry fee (like 1-5 bfp) might be a good idea, with the pot split exponentially between the top 10% of each category. The biggest problem I see with this tournament is that players who want to play ranked will not want to participate in this tournament because they'll have to give up upgrades for ranked as well. To offset this, you should have enough prizes that every player who is good enough to be inconvenienced by not having upgrades for ranked will be compensated by bfp or cards.

22 minutes ago, Eirias said:

@bobfrog

Um, I can try streaming? If that would be better than just youtube videos.

Did you decide that everyone will need to have a deck level 0? If that's the case, I'm probably not going to remove the small upgrades from my deck (unless prizes are astronomical and I think I can get them), so I'll be disqualified.

I think the prizes are also kinda small. Especially if you get backing from the BFR team, it might be nice to have prizes for the top 10-20% (with major prizes for the top 3-10 people, depending on how many people there are). With backing from the BFR team, it would be nice to give every participating player some kind of prize (like 10 bfp, or something) to encourage participation in community events.

If the BFR team doesn't assist with prizes, a small entry fee (like 1-5 bfp) might be a good idea, with the pot split exponentially between the top 10% of each category. The biggest problem I see with this tournament is that players who want to play ranked will not want to participate in this tournament because they'll have to give up upgrades for ranked as well. To offset this, you should have enough prizes that every player who is good enough to be inconvenienced by not having upgrades for ranked will be compensated by bfp or cards.

Just as a heads up, you can remove upgrades and it will not get destroyed(with the new feature implemented server side already) so it would just be the manual labor of removing said upgrades. With that said, I think deck level 0 could potentially work, with the only downside being very little charges of cards.

1 hour ago, Ultrakool said:

Just as a heads up, you can remove upgrades and it will not get destroyed(with the new feature implemented server side already) so it would just be the manual labor of removing said upgrades. With that said, I think deck level 0 could potentially work, with the only downside being very little charges of cards.

Just to be sure: You can freely remove and add the upgrades? It won't cost anything at all (not even gold)?

3 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

Just to be sure: You can freely remove and add the upgrades? It won't cost anything at all (not even gold)?

As of right now you don't need to pay gold to remove upgrades, but you will need Gold to apply upgrades.