Opening Tournament

bobfrog

@Ultrakool We can duo if you want in 2v2 ;p?

what was/will be your preferred deck? Can you tell me something about play style? We'll try it out when the game starts thats for sure ;) just if you can give me some info. I played fire nature before. Right now I'm thinking about getting into nature-frost Play style depends, but i try to outpower them by making efficient trades, cc, not t2 rush. rather well than an orb.

what was/will be your preferred deck? Can you tell me something about play style? We'll try it out when the game starts thats for sure ;) just if you can give me some info. I played fire nature before. Right now I'm thinking about getting into nature-frost Play style depends, but i try to outpower them by making efficient trades, cc, not t2 rush. rather well than an orb.

Oh boy, that's a  long time ago :P But i was playing the most was Pure fire, mostly in the early game aggresive to give the opponent a hard time :P but i can play in other styles too it really depends on the situation.. :)

Edited by DarkWarriorNL