Opening Tournament

bobfrog

What if my PvP opponent doesn't answer? Do I lose then?

What if they don't send you a message with a replay?

Apart from that, the rules seem legit. And ty for premade teams :3

If you answer and he doesnt, then you win. I'll ad this.

Well I thought 2 messages to prevent false winners. But winner sends a message should be enough. If there is a conflict, I get 2 messages. I'll remove this.

So to summarise the rules: (changes from above, further explanation on replay and added the PvP map)

- Only starterdeck cards. But in any combination. Upgrades allowed.

- PvP needs registration. Before the start of the tournament I will need a final confirmation that you will participate.

- 2v2: starting as team allowed. If you have no partner, you will be assigned a random partner.

- Time for the PvP rounds: 3 days. Exceptions possible in final, semifinal and quarterfinal. If no answer within 3 days, both loose or the one who answered wins.

- Time for PvE: 2 weeks

- Replays of all games needed. PvE replays wont be public until end of the tournament.

- After a PvP game the winner sends me a message who won and includes a replay. If in any case the replay was not saved, either the participants both agree who won (like gentlemen) or there will be another match, as there is no way of finding out who really won (well a video would be). If a desynchronisation error occured during the game, report this!

- In PvE a slow game in a high difficulty beats any faster game in a lower difficulty.

- If the rPvE map of the month would change before the end of the tournament, the rPvE will be delayed.

- The PvP map will be one of the official maps. If you agree with your opponent, you can choose the map, if not it will be random.

Did I miss something? Do you think something should be different?

Edited by bobfrog

So to summarise the rules:

- Only starterdeck cards. But in any combination. Upgrades allowed.

- PvP needs registration. Before the start of the tournament I will need a final confirmation that you will participate.

- 2v2: starting as team allowed. If you have no partner, you will be assigned a random partner.

- Time for the PvP rounds: 3 days. Exceptions possible in final, semifinal and quarterfinal. If no answer within 3 days, both loose or the one who answered wins.

- Time for PvE: 2 weeks

- Replays of all games needed. PvE replays wont be public until end of the tournament.

- After a PvP game the winner sends me a message who won and includes a replay. If in any case the replay was not saved, either the participants both agree who won (like gentlemen) or there will be another match, as there is no way of finding out who really won (well a video would be). If a desynchronisation error occured during the game, report this!

- In PvE a slow game in a high difficulty beats any faster game in a lower difficulty.

- If the rPvE map of the month would change before the end of the tournament, the rPvE will be delayed.

- The PvP map will be one of the official maps. If you agree with your opponent, you can choose the map, if not it will be random.

Did I miss something? Do you think something should be different?

^^ k  write me for 1vs1 in ^^

I would like to take part in 1 vs 1 maxhero and 2vs2 with devilo 

the groups will be organised later. before the tournament starts, ill mail everyone and there you can say with whom you want to play.

how will you organise the games time? we all live in different timezones.  i personally suggest using GMT since its +0. it will be easier for everybody to orientate towards greenwich time.

There wont be a fixed time for the PvP. From the start of each round you have 3 days to contact and play against your oponent. And there are enough tools to convert timezones.

Ok it will be like all tournaments in the old Battleforge Forums where 20-50%  of the Players missing i think a list is only worth short before. 

If i can play on the release date of Battleforge i participate, in all categories.

As i also said before, i will refresh the list before the start. you will get a pm or something.

I dont think the tournament will start on the first day. Maybe there are still bugs, maybe servers overloaded.... Too many things could happen to give a definite starting time.

Here are my thoughts about prices:

(keep in mind this is an opening tournament so the prices should not be to high to give an unfair advantage)

(also widely used cards would be good to make it usefull to as many people as possible)

1v1:

1. Disenchant green (usefull in every fire splash)

2. Hurricane (usefull in every nature splash)

3-4. Coldsnap and ashbone. If they want the same then they fight for it. (usefull in every ice and shadow splash)

2v2

1. Homesoil and ???

2. Earthshaker and Ensnaring roots

3-4 2x(Coldsnap and curse of oink)

rPvE (get you started with speedruns)

1. Mine and lost soul ship

2. ashbone

3. breeding grounds + eruption

Tutorial PvE (to get you some upgrades)

1. 4 common cards of your choice + bfp for 1/2 of a booster

2. 3 common cards of your choice

3. 2 common card of your choice