EA's Battleforge tutorials (English and German)

LetsEinfallslos002

English

Cards and their ressources

Information on the card

Fire and frost decks

Natur and shadow

Special ability of cards

Building Decks and the Collection

Card upgrades and how you get them

German

Karten und ihre Ressourcen

Die Informationen auf den Karten

Eigenschaften der Feuer- und Frostkarten

Eigenschaften der Natur- und Schattenkarten

Spezialfähigkeiten der Karten

Wie man ein Deck baut

Kartenaufwertungen und wie man sie bekommt

Good tutorials for new players, I can't believe how different the game is now from when it was released.

Yea, there has been a lot of progress, back then...

I like how there are so many unnecessary special effects, makes it look ridiculously funny sometimes

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/28/2015 at 9:40 PM, Devilwarrior1699 said:

These videos are great, i don't need them

To be fair, these are some of the most unhelpful tutorials I've ever seen (at least, for the game in its most recent patch).

I think this has much better entertainment value than educational. It's like watching Will Ferrell movie: it's so bad it's kinda funny.

10 hours ago, Eirias said:

To be fair, these are some of the most unhelpful tutorials I've ever seen (at least, for the game in its most recent patch).

I think this has much better entertainment value than educational. It's like watching Will Ferrell movie: it's so bad it's kinda funny.

I don't agree. For someone who knows literally nothing about the game they deliver quite a bit of information, but they don't overload someone with irrelevant stuff. Of course, for someone who played a bit already (or a lot, in your case), they are not useful at all, because he explains the real basics.

On 7-7-2016 at 10:42 AM, Eirias said:

There are some cringe worthy moments in there for sure :P

And yeah, I agree with @SilenceKiller99 that they weren't THAT bad, they actually contain some useful, very basic information for new players. That being said, the tutorial could be better...