Majestic Pleasure (Family) Tree

MrXLink

BEHOLD! The art exposition of the century! Nay! The millennium!

Gaze upon the sheer beauty of this majestic pleasure tree! It has community names in it!

vzc8z7.png

This Majestic Pleasure TreeTM has been brought to you by DragonOfTime and MrXLink

Edited by MrXLink

• MrXLink unfeatured this topic

You're missing Sykole, he should be on the top

I think you might be misunderstanding that family control lies within the roots below. Also possible slightly to the left-bottom corner :P

We still have a grandmother spot left, at the very least

I think that people should be able to apply for grandmother. They must give reasoning as to why they would be the best grandmother and why they would fit in our family.

I think that people should be able to apply for grandmother. They must give reasoning as to why they would be the best grandmother and why they would fit in our family.

Actually i wrote on the day that this was posted that i was pretty sure i was blanks mom but my internet crashed right as I posted it and i didnt go for it again

did i missed something in shoutbox?

coz i feel like i did so. and why am i not part of that  :o

i think everybody on the "majestic pleasure tree" is goign to be an beta tester

I think the fact Treim isnt there proves it isnt the final (or not at all) the list of Tech-Alpha testers