Majestic Pleasure (Family) Tree

MrXLink

This as absolutely nothing to do with the tech alpha, this is just because it is a barrel of laughs. Being a part of the family tree in no way affects your chances of becoming part of the tech alpha.

Thank you lord all mighty for making sure this joke doesn't get taken too seriously.

nice family tree, though why am I not in it :l xD guesss I was online on the wrong time then

This is something that has started a long time ago. Although, there were a few members added very recently.. You must have been offline then.

This as absolutely nothing to do with the tech alpha, this is just because it is a barrel of laughs. Being a part of the family tree in no way affects your chances of becoming part of the tech alpha.

well isnt everything about family then? 

You grow together, you fall together, then you grow again

Family for life! (mafia slogan)

Well, I guess Im disowned :o

I will make sure that whenever @MrXLink updates this family tree, that he will add you and @Dawn to this tree as my boyfriends. I guess he didn't know about it, sorry.

I hope you apologize me :(

• 6 months later...

This family tree has been missing something for a long time found Photoshop on a old computer and am finally fulfilling my promise to make a snack bar sell MAJESTIC SALMON OMELETS!!!!!! P.S. i didn't know what i was doing.

majestic salmon omlet snack bar.jpg

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Ultrakool said:

I didnt  get added either :( and i think lada secretly broke up with me

Oh wow, hard time for you man. Feel free to ask me if you need someone to talk with c:, as the grandfather, i'm sure i'll have enought stories to cheer you up x)